New Lives

Toothless and Hiccup are soaring over the ocean at high speeds, spending the alone time that they have together. Hiccup is also dressed in his new improved armor as Thunderdrums come out of the waves as they fly and test out Toothless' new tail and try out his speed and some areal moves.

It has been two years ever since they stopped Viggo and the Dragon Hunters and a lot has changed since then.

Hiccup and Heather finally got married in Arendelle and Heather has given birth to their daughter, Hope Haddock.

But they weren't the only ones to move forward, Toothless and Windshear even had kids of their own. Last year, they had four of their own Night Fury and Razorwhip hybrids. They had the body of their father, but the armored skin of their mother and their tails were a mixture of the geo species. They were just about the size of baby Typhoomerangs but are growing each day.

Heather and Hiccup named the dragons a new class of Hybrid Class called a Razorfury.

The first of them to hatch has a streak of blue across his eyebrows, making him distinctive from his siblings, so they decided to name him Blu.

The second one to be born, they named Echo as to when he was born, he started using his echolocation almost immediately just for the fun.

Then the third of them was the first female Razorfury, they named her Delta.

The forth was another boy and they named him Charlie.

Even everything they do at the Edge has changed. With there being no more dragons to rescue, they spent their time finishing the training of the ones they have and continue raising both the Razorfuries was Hope. Who seems to have bonded with the baby dragons easily.

Knowing that sooner or later that each of them needed some time to clear their heads, Hiccup and Heather have turned their old schedule around. Most of the days were about training the dragons and they now use those days on the babies.

Except they agreed to keep the one day that they have to themselves and if any troubles occur, they send a Terror Mail to the other if they're out like Hiccup is now.

Hiccup spends his day with Toothless as they don't have as much time as they once did and they make up for it on their one day by exploring new places.

Now they're flying up with the other Typhoomerangs and are ready to try out his wing enhancements.

"So, what do you think, bud? Should we give it another shot?" Hiccup asks the dragon who growls in annoyance. "Toothless! It will be fine." He assures his dragon and adjusts Toothless' wing so he can glide on his own.

"Ready?" Hiccup asks as he pulls his arms in position and drops off of Toothless who quickly follows his Rider down and they start spinning around until they face each other and Toothless Let's his tongue hang out happy to spend time alone with his Rider just like the old days.

They keep falling until they see the water coming up and Hiccup pulls out his wings and the two start gliding together. Hiccup punches his chest plate that activates another fin on the back of his suit as they just glide.

Toothless starts blasting in front of Hiccup and he avoids them easily.

"This is amazing!" Hiccup cheers when cliffs appear ahead from the fog. "No longer amazing. Toothless!"

Toothless flaps his wings frantically to get up to him and blasts the fragment and wraps Hiccup up as they fly through the structure and curl up in a ball as they go down a forest until they land in a clearing and Hiccup rotates his prosthetic leg to use it to walk instead of flight and they both stand up.