Defenders of the wing

The Dragon Riders were in the middle of taking down more and more of the Dragon Hunter's supply ships, and causing more damage to Viggo's ship.

The Dragon Hunters are trying to be smarter, by improving their gear.

But the Riders are smarter by finding more alternative ways of getting away.

When they returned to the Edge after rescuing more dragons, Hiccup went around making sure nobody was hurt.

"How's she doing?" Hiccup asks Fishlegs receding to Meatlug.

"You know, her felelings are hurt. You guys were cutting it a little too close. Minor wing sprain, but she'll be fine." Fishlegs informs him as Heather is helping Astrid walk as she's limping.

"Are you limping?" Hiccup asks her.

"No." Astrid lies.

"She got shot in the leg." Heather tells him.

"What?" Hiccup shouts.

"A hunter arrow was going to hit Stormfly, so I blocked it." Astrid tells him.

"With your leg?" Hiccup asks.

"It just grazed me. I'm fine." Astrid assures him as she walks away and Heather just shrugs her shoulders.

"All right, has anyone else been hurt recently who didn't tell me?" Hiccup asks everyone and they all raise their hands.

"I got a thing in my eye." Tuffnut says.

"You mean that tiny little bug?" Ruffnut asks.

"Hey. That bug was on a mission. A mission to be in my eye." Tuffnut says.

"Oh, gods." Hiccup whispers to himself.

"They all know the risks, Hiccup." Heather tells him.

"And let's not forget we freed a couple dozen dragons this week." Astrid says as she's limping away.

"Okay, guys, new rule. For now on..." Hiccup was saying when he gets a Terror coming in with mail and he takes it off.

"What is it? Lots of big words? You want me to take a look at that?" Tuffnut as he and Ruff walk up to him. "Yeah, big words are my thing. Or should I sat my thingy?"

"It's Viggo. He wants to meet." Hiccup tells them and shows the map.

"He picked a spot in the middle of nowhere. Nice long flight go tire out your dragon." Heather states looking at the map.

Snotlout laughs at that knowledge. "Trap. It's definitely a trap."

"Hiccup, he just wants you out there alone so his men can ambush you." Astrid states.

"No, that's not his style." Hiccup replies.

"He's right. Viggo likes to out-think his opponent." Heather agrees.

"And that's his weakness." Hiccup finishes.

"Unless he actually out thinks you. Which sounds like a strength to me." Tuffnut disagrees and Ruffnut elbows him. "Ow! Like you weren't thinking it too."

"Of course I was, but I wasn't saying it out loud." Ruffnut states.

"Sorry if my thinking comes out of my mouth. The things I think, I say out loud."

"Letting Hiccup know how overmatched he is isn't going to help with his obvious lack of confidence."

"Only he can find the confidence within himself. Which he's now lacking. He needs to go to a seminar." Tuffnut finishes.