Drago what-fist

Soon, the two dragons were above the village Hiccup once called home and began to descent, and eventually landed in the center allowing Hiccup, who was wearing his helmet, gets off the saddle.

"Welcome back, Hiccup," said Stoick much as Hiccup took off his helmet.

"Hey, dad." greeted Hiccup.

"It's good to see you again, lad," said Gobber as he went up to Hiccup and gave him a hug, which Hiccup returned.

"It's good to see you, too, Gobber," said Hiccup as he pulled himself away from the hug and looked at Stoick. "Dad, we need to talk. I really need to tell you about this, new landI came across."

Gobber looked up from his work as Hiccup began drawing the outline of the saddle on the leather. "Another one!?" the blacksmith exclaimed.

Fishlegs strode into the forge, and for a few moments, Fishlegs was there. The boy was particularly fond of new lands and more importantly, new dragons.

"Any new dragons?" Fishlegs asked excitedly; just what they had expected of the boy.

"We didn't stick around to find out," Hiccup said plainly, looking briefly from his work towards Fishlegs. "These folks weren't particularly friendly. They were very...hostile. Even for people living on their own."

"Oh, really?" Gobber asked, sarcasm very clear in his voice. "Your Night Fury, Razorwhip, and Deadly Nadder didn't bring them cheering to the rooftops?"

Hiccup simply rolled his eyes at his former boss. "Heather wasn't with us, she's still at the Edge. Looking after Hope and the Razorfuries." Hiccup insisted. "And they were not the standard, run-for-the hills hoo-ha I've come to enjoy." He set down the charcoal, turning to face his father. "These guys...were trappers. Dragon trappers."

Silence fell over the forge almost instantly, the mood having changed entirely.

"You should've seen their fort," Astrid said, waving her hands. "All blown apart and stuck in giant spikes of ice! It was weird!"

"I've never seen anything like it," Hiccup said, looking down briefly before lifting his head once again. "And worse of all, they thought I did it!"

"Y'know, you bunch are gonna get yourselves into serious trouble one of these days!" Gobber commented, unscrewing his hammer hand and replacing it with a brush, which he used on his mustache. "Not everyone appreciates your way of life."

"Aye, Gobber's right, son," Stoick said. "Best we keep to our own."

Hiccup groaned.

Stoick pulled a lever, and a mechanical saw started. "Besides," he said, "you have more important uses of your time. And so will we once we make the big announcement!" He said the last word in a sing-song tone of voice.

Hiccup yanked the lever to the saw, shutting it off instantly. He waited for the motion to stop entirely before speaking.

"They are building a dragon army," he said flatly and slowly as if speaking to a five year old. People outside who were eavesdropping on the conversation whispered in hushed, confused tones. "Or...or at least the guy they're working for is," Hiccup corrected himself. "Ah..." He swirled his wrist a few times, trying to remember the name. "Dargo Bluddyfist, or something," Hiccup muttered.

Something changed in Stoick's features the minute HIccup said the name. His eyes darkened, his smile turning into a frown.

"I'll bloody his fist with my face if he tries to take my dragon!" Tuffnut shouted from behind them, making everyone jump.