005

"My weapon is my magnificent shooting technique

"My weapon is my magnificent shooting technique. And my motto is: "Sexy soccer!" Raichi said while pointing at himself, Naruhaya put both arms behind causing his elbows to be beside his face as he said "Mine is getting in behind." Gagamaru poked his cheek as he slowly said his skill "Mine is...being physical." Iemon followed up behind "I'm an all-rounder." "Mine's my "never give up" attitude!" Igaguri proudly stated "Mine's the power in my left-footed shots." Kunigami said as Bachira raised his head and fell down once again to state his skill "Mine's...dribbling..."

While writing notes Kuon said his weapon was jumping. Turning his head he looked at Isagi "Who's next? Isagi-kun?" startled that he was chosen he questioned what his weapon was "Uh, my weapon? Oh, hm...I wonder what it is..." tilting his head to the sides before Igaguri suggested Isagi's passing "No, I can't say that as a striker." "The fact you don't even know means you're doomed. Next!" "Wait, hold on..." "Well, tell us when you think of something." "Finally, you two, Chigiri and Akashi."

Pressing his legs against his chest and his arms rested on his knees he firmly stated he was not telling. "Huh? But that's the whole point of this conversation." Igaguri stated the obvious "I know, but I don't want to say it." "What the hell? Let's just ignore the selfish queen over there." "Guess we'll have to"

Kuon said before turning his head towards the female who sat on her knees, her palms resting on her lap "Akashi?" Ai opened her heterochromic eyes, she glared at the male "No" they stared at her confused "Why not?" Igaguri questioned "You fail to realize something so easy? How incompetent are you all?" irk marks appeared on their faces due to the female insulting them. Raichi glared at the female "Oh yeah?! Then tell us why!"

Ai sighed in annoyance "If you cannot see then you'll realize soon...After All, some will do whatever to get what they want" Kuon felt chills run down his spine as the female's heterochromic eyes stared at him. He suddenly felt self-conscious; he felt at ease when the female closed her eyes once again returning to her meditated form.

"Anyway, a striker needs a powerful weapon, and how you make use of it is important." Kuon explained as Iemon followed up by saying "But if everyone just does what they want won't it end up like the last game?" Iemon questioned

"Can we really win by doing what Ego told us to?" Gagamuru said while laying down sideways. "Even with weapons, if we aren't coordinated, they're meaningless." Naruhaya added "Can;t we come up with a strategy where all of us shine or something?" Kuon held the pen near his chin as he thought for a moment before realizing "Yeah, this might work. This way, we'll all get an equal chance. With this strategy, we might win. It's called: Operation: "Next Up, It's Me" Eleven!"

Passing around the ball, Team Z began to practice their new strategy "Time it so it gets to me here!" Junigami said as he ran towards the goalie "Okay!" Bachira said as he passed the ball to Kunigami

Ai merely stared at the formation they were, it wasn't a bad plan at all but it was pointless. There was no meaning in having this formation. What was the point in making all of them shine? Realistically only a few shine in the field. Not everyone will be able to score a goal... They'll just build a goal for that "one" for their existence is merely to stay a side character.