025

"You don't think she'll do it, Akacchin, right?!" Kise looked at the redhead who didn't look away from the screen

"You don't think she'll do it, Akacchin, right?!" Kise looked at the redhead who didn't look away from the screen. "Who knows?" Seijuro replied, he truly had no clue whether his daughter would be able to copy another player's play. If she were able to add Kise copy-cat and her emperor eye, some may call it unfair.

The advantages she would hold would become endless. "She'll put too much strain on her body, Akashi!" Kise grabbed Seijuro's shoulders causing the teenagers in the room to look at the group.

If anyone knew better it would be Kise, he had put too much strain in his body whenever facing a great opponent. "Even if it were possible she cannot copy stronger opponents than her! It'll put her out of commission in five or less minutes!"

"Put a lid on it!" A smack echoed throughout the room as the tan male hit the blonde in the head. "You're too loud" Aomine glared at the blonde male who glared back at him. "You should know by now, that our little prodigy is able to turn the impossible to possible. She fused two sports together, a sport that involved hands, you idiot! Into her play style"

Midorima sighed at the two who told everyone in the room Ai's play style. "Awkward." Murasakibara started eating a chocolate bar noticing how realization struck both of them.

"But in all fairness, Ai is going to win" Murasakibara continued biting a piece of his chocolate "If there one thing Ai got from her mother is the stubbornness, she won't because she'll refuse to lose" The purple giant wasn't necessarily close with Ai's late mother but they were friends. She also fed into his sweets addiction, even when his friend would forbid her from giving him sweets, she still did.

"Wow...you actually said something smart, Atsushi?!" Aomine pointed at the giant who grunted.

Isagi sweatdropped feeling a tad bit uncomfortable "I feel like we're intruding..." he said before switching his gaze back at the scene to see Ai's crazed look.

"I just have to use yours, right?!" The World Five looked at her confused, hearing the whistle blow Ai immediately ran forward

'Somethings different, her gaze is different' Luna noted seeing the girl whose hair covered her eyes. She stopped seeing Loki in front of her. Cocking her head to the side "From this angle you're full of holes" she mocked Loki furrowed his eyebrows before feeling a breeze pass him. His eyes widened seeing the behind him "That..." he tried to utter but felt dumbstrucked.

"What'd you do, girly" Silva stopped in front of Ai, Adam and Pablo following soon after. "Move, you pieces of shit" her red eyes glared at the trio.

From the room Bachira widened his eyes. The move Ai was about to do was the move he pulled against Nagi, Chigiri, and Barou. "Did you teach her that, Bachira?" Isagi looked at the male also finding the move familiar. Bachira shaked his head.

Hitting the ball up before her leg went over the other. The ball ended up on her neck, at a fast momentum she pushed her body back letting the ball come in contact with her leg immediately breaking from the three people who surrounded her.

"Hah?!" The three looked at her dumbfounded. Ai looked ahead, eyes not deterring from the goal post. "You really are something" Luna let out a smile, Ai continued running "I'll pass" was all she said using Luna's own technique against him. "So you really can copy our plays" he uttered witnessing her kick the ball.

GOAL!!

4 - 1

From the room Aomine and Kise let out a loud laugh causing the others to look away from them as if they didn't know the duo. Bachira slapped Isagi's and Chigiri hands witnessing the goal from the female. "I really want a rematch!" Bachira laughed while pointing towards the screen where a female could be seen panting.

Ai breathed in and out trying to regain her breath before feeling her legs get weak. Her body ached in a matter of seconds, her view immediately turned, feeling her body hit the ground. She heard yells before her vision blacked out.

"Before I leave...I would like to inform you all this was all a bluff" Seijuro smiled at the teenagers who looked at him in shock "Even if Ai didn't win I would still support Blue Lock. After all, I've received data from you all and see potential in a few of you. I look forward to investing in you" Seijuro bowed before leaving the room with the rest of the miracles following him.

"Did we just get duped?" Nagi questioned looking at Chigiri "Rich people are crazy" Chigiri muttered looking as the closed behind the older group.