015

Silently following the female, Bachira's yellow eyes stared at the female who walked past Rin, leading the group into the winners stage

Silently following the female, Bachira's yellow eyes stared at the female who walked past Rin, leading the group into the winners stage. Being the first group she walked onto a different hallway where their rooms were at. She opened the door where 2 bunk beds were found, quietly she went for the right bottom bunk while Rin went to the left bottom bunk.

Feeling slightly uncomfortable with the air surrounding them, Bachira chose the top right bunk. "Akacchin?" Bachira said from his bunk staring at the ceiling the female hummed in response "You're colder than usual" he casually said ignoring how Tokimitsu yelped at his statement and Rin gave him a glance.

"Is that so" she replied with a monotone voice, her heterochromic eyes staring at the bottom park of the bed from the upper bunk "Mhm" he said not adding anything allowing the silence to take over.Ai sighed while standing up from her sitting position. The sudden movement caused the males to watch the female leave their room, none bothering to ask her where she was going.

Walking out of the room she went to the showers, stripping down letting the hot water hit her pale skin. Slamming her fist onto the wall she gritted her teeth "Get out of my head" feeling someone chuckle from behind she turned around seeing herself

 Slamming her fist onto the wall she gritted her teeth "Get out of my head" feeling someone chuckle from behind she turned around seeing herself

"You know a plate can never be fully restored once it has a crack." staring at the female who stood in the darkness she narrowed her red eyes "You're a hindrance to yourself, Ai." Ai tried to step back but couldn't due to the shower wall being behind her "As soon as someone similar to our father pops out you lose control...We're not allowed to lose, Ai. I won't allow it" stepping out of the shadows similar to Ai instead heterochromic eyes pierced through her red eyes "Fret not I'll make sure we win because...we are absolute"

Stepping out of the shower, swiftly changing clothes, Ai let her hair down walking back to the dorms "Ah! You're back, Akacchin!" Bachira jumped towards the female who dodged his incoming attack causing him to fall straight onto the floor. Ai looked down at him not saying anything, Bachira looked up at her.

Looking away she laid on her bed covering herself with her blanket allowing her eyes to shut where she slept. Leaving a Bachira who looked at her confused and disappointed, 'what had happened to her' he asked himself.