024

"What a shame were we really wrong about you?" Luna mocked the girl who was on her knees, she gasped for air

"What a shame were we really wrong about you?" Luna mocked the girl who was on her knees, she gasped for air. "Shut up" Ai uttered, her heterochromic eyes glaring at them with anger. "I'll admit you caught us off guard the first time we met" Luna walked closer to the girl, he loomed over her.

"At the end you're just above average"

Bachira winced hearing the blonde male mock the girl. The scene before them making them tighten their hold against armrest.

"Do you think she'll be able to do it?" Bachira leaned back looking at the screen. "She has to, she has no option for failure" Isagi replied, it was no lie that at one point he did feel anger towards the girl. The girl has everything handed to her and yet he couldn't help but admire her.

"I hate to admit but if anyone can win its Ai" The older group of males stared at the group below them. Kise's eyes made contact with a male with red hair "Are these Ai's friends?" Kise muttered holding his hand on his chin.

"I believe so. They are the only few who look at her normal" Midorima pushed his glasses upward, noticing how they appeared neutral towards Ai rather than angry at her. Seijuro switched his leg, letting his right leg rest on top of his left leg. His face leaned against his right arm.

Pulling out a tablet he skimmed through before stopping at three individuals' information. "Bachira Meguru, Chigiri Hyoma, and Isagi Yoichi" Seijuro muttered those names, highlighting their names before placing their chart in the first file.

"What are you doing?" A male with a darker shade of red said while stuffing his face with hamburgers. Seijuro smiled, "Future investments" Kagami awkwardly nodded before placing his attention back towards the screen.

 Seijuro smiled, "Future investments" Kagami awkwardly nodded before placing his attention back towards the screen

4 - 0

Wiping the sweat away from her forehead she glared at the five people in front of her. Clearly they weren't taking her seriously once her energy depleted.

Hearing the whistle blow she ran at a steady pace "You're starting to have holes in your play" She turned around to meet Loki's eyes. "You're strong but as long as you play a different sport you'll never defeat us"

Ai furrowed her eyebrows, she knew she used a combination of two sports that were entirely different. One solely used their hands while the other used their legs. The way she played was unique to her, the only one who properly taught her how to play soccer was her Uncle. The world renowned model, her mother's younger brother, the former Kise Fumika younger brother, Kise Ryota, her blood related Uncle.

"I'm jealous"

Kise turned towards the 11-year-old girl who looked at him with a neutral look "Why??" he asked, utterly confused on why his niece would be jealous. "You're naturally good at everything you do. I want to be like that too."

"Did you stay up practicing again, Ai-chan?" Ai looked away nodding, causing the blonde male to sigh "There's nothing wrong with wanting to be good at everything Ai but sometimes putting in the hard work feels more refreshing." Looking at her uncle confused, her eyes stared at him to continue talking "How do I put this...Ah! When I was younger I played various types of sports from volleyball, to soccer, and then I found something I enjoyed."

"What was it?"

"Basketball. There were challenges in basketball that made me somewhat put in work" Ai sweatdropped at her uncle who added the 'somewhat.' "Then how do I do the same thing you do?"Kise sweatdropped seeing the pair of red eyes wanting to know how he was good at everything he did.

"I just am???"

"You're useless"

"Ack! Ai-chan!"

"If I can't defeat you using my play style, I'll just have to use yours, right?!" Ai asked not bothering translating her words as her heterochromic eyes were replaced by her vibrant red eyes.