041

Staring at the female with wide eyes, Chigiri looked at Ai in complete disbelief

"Why do you look so shocked, Chigiri?" Ai questioned without looking at him, her eyes remained focused on the group of boys. "Why" was all Chigiri could mutter out, his brain trying to process the information.

"Hm..." Ai ignored his question, eyes watching the players in front of her. "Just focus on the game ahead of you. With an anomaly on the team, we leveled out the playing field" Her heterochromic eyes stared at Barou and Hiori.

From up above on the stand, Kise and Aomine sighed in disappointment, now that Ai was no longer on the field they felt no need to cheer. "Your favoritism is showing" Midorima looked at the two while pushing his glasses up.

"Of course I will show favoritism! That's my niece out there!" Kise yelled while pointing at the sitting Ai. "You're hopeless"

Ai remained seated watching the play unfold, it was exactly as she visioned, her pawns moved in the way she wanted

Ai remained seated watching the play unfold, it was exactly as she visioned, her pawns moved in the way she wanted. The hours she spent with them, rehearsing her formation was perfect.

Now that Barou was added, the tides will change. With Barous hunger to devour Isagi, Blue Lock's objective will remain the same.

"Who knew you'll find a way to utilize Barou's irrationality" Ego leaned back, his eyes focusing on the game, while Ai merely smirked.

"I spent weeks with them. If I could tame the cockroach, what makes you think I wouldn't tame a fallen king?" Ego hummed "What better replacement to replace me. A joker who can wreak havoc among both friends and foes. A completely self centered fallen king. Hungry to retake his place"

"Even if I can't predict the match outcome, I trained them to the best of my abilities. I utilized their weapons, I destroyed them and built them anew. They'll succeed even if it means to devour everything in sight"

Her eyes watched Oliver block Yukimiya's ball, his gaze different now. So he's reached flow

Her eyes narrowed at a teal-eyed male. Force the gate to open, devour the anchor of the team, devour until you reach the opponent you yearn for

Rin glared at Aiku, he tsked in annoyance watching his brother once again overtake the field. Feeling chills run down his spine, he slightly turned around. Heterochromic eyes staring deeply within his teal eyes.

The sole female player in Blue Lock. The girl who trained with him personally, taught him her moves was glaring at him. A voice echoing in his head and if in that moment, the tense air in the arena seemed to halt.

Blue Lock's members locking in, standing in front of them was a gigantic door. A person stood in front of them. A pair of familiar eyes staring directly at them.

Aiku narrowed his eyes before looking at Gagamaru who blocked Shidou incoming ball, then Reo who mimicked Nagi's move.

"Something's different"

Aiku glared at Isagi and Barou who were headed towards him. Isagi eyes looked different, his senses were opening little by little, the puzzle pieces fitting piece by piece. However, just as the final piece was to be placed, the piece became broken.

"You got a good brain in there."

Sae looked at Isagi and Isagi glared moving closer before being pushed. "Without a stable core. You can't use a direct shot"

"You're annoying" Ego scoffed looking at the girl who was smirking. "I'm a strategist, I have to know my players' limits and what do ya'know. Someone compatible with Rin came other than me of course. Now the only missing piece is..."

Rage

GOAL!!!

Sorry if it's rushed

Sorry if it's rushed. I'm trying to finish Empress as soon as possible. There would probably only about 5 - 10 chapters left before Empress is done. Thank you all for the support. Empress should be finished by the end of next week!