038

"What an unbelievable move from Blue Lock's Captain?! Akashi Ai managed to block Ryusei Shidou Bicycle Kick!!"

Screams echoed throughout the stadiums, eyes widened as the camera pointed towards the female's back, her jersey number popping out. Japan's U20 stared at the female who merely stood, her aura overwhelming them.

"YEAH!!!" Aomine and Kise yelled leaning forwards holding their banners up. "Take that you pricks!!" Hana yelled before widening her eyes. "Omo...I mean...Take that...ehe~"

Sae stared at the female who stared at Ryusei, she looked calm–too calm. "Isagi...Change formations" Turning his head, the older Itoshi stared at his younger brother who ordered another player to move, causing the other Blue Lock's players to move as well.

"It's a bit too soon, don't ya think?" Karasu looked at Otoya who hummed "Its not our call" Otoya replied walking off.

"Do you think this will work?" Anri clenched her tablet against her coat, looking at Ego for reassurance. "The outcome of the match relies solely on the players. Right now, we have the advantage."

Anri nodded, staring at the field in anticipation.

"That's a gnarly trick you did there." Aiku stopped in front of Ai, both heterochromic eyes clashing against each other. "Ya know...it'll only work once" Ai chuckled hearing Japan U20 talk "I assure you, it won't be the last time. My team has more egoism than you'll ever have. They won't hesitate once I create an opening."

"What makes you think will let you create an opening"

"Because my orders are absolute"

Rin glared at Shidou and Sae, he only stopped feeling a kick on his calf "Focus on me and not your half-ass brother" Rin aquamarine eyes met with Ai's heterochromic eyes "I'll make sure will turn this tide around

Rin glared at Shidou and Sae, he only stopped feeling a kick on his calf "Focus on me and not your half-ass brother" Rin aquamarine eyes met with Ai's heterochromic eyes "I'll make sure will turn this tide around. Within these five minutes your my club and once my time is up...I'll turn you into a greater demon"

The whistle-echoed throughout the stadium. Ai stood in the middle, her eyes stayed focused on Nathaniel who had the ball. "I finally get to go against you" Nathaniel glared at the female whose eyes didn't deter from the male. "You know...All my life my father hated your father for beating him and now I'm burdened by his failure. I'm burdened with these cursed eyes...So why does he see more worth in you when I see no worth in you. All I see is a girl with daddy issues"

"Daddy issues? I guess you can put it that way" Ai replied, her eyes narrowing slightly "But I can say the same for you. Do you want to know what I see? What I see is a boy who never received the attention he yearned for but unlike you...I learned to accept it. As long as you hold on to meaningless feelings, you'll never surpass me." Nathaniel blinked, seeing the female close in on him, before surpassing him, the ball no longer in his possession.

"That's the difference between you and me. I'm no longer shackled by myself anymore"

"She has it!!" Bachira yelled, while the others moved quickly upon hearing Ai having the ball "No you don't!!" The male with the beard yelled before being blocked by Nagi "Operation...Rouge is in action" Nagi muttered.

Passing by Nagi and the beard male, Ai looked ahead, her heterochromic eyes meeting a familiar aqua marine eye.

"And here you have it folk! Would Itoshi Sae manage to fend off Akashi Ai?! It's a showdown between the Emperor and Empress!! Hm?! Shidou Ryusei joins in!!!"

Ai merely stopped for a mere second, her eyes never leaving Sae's. Without a moment to waste she rushed forward, Sae coping her movement with Shidou boxing her in.

"She's boxed in" Anri looked at the screen in worry, seeing Ai boxed in with Sae in front and Shidou behind her. "Hm? She'll be fine" Ego shrugged, causing Anri to look at him confused.

Sae watched as Ai passed the ball, at an outrageous speed. The ball made a sound at its sudden halt. Sae aquamarine eyes met with a familiar pair. His eyes turned into a glare staring at the person in front of him .

"Afterall, she has her own demon"

Rin returned the glare with Ai by his side, both of them coordinating with each other.

The first stage of operation rouge; Ai's and Rin's chemical reaction!

I did not mean to disappear for a month...Empress was supposed to finish on 1/7/24 but life. Anyway, im going to rewrite the Magi book, after I am done with Empress, as it is approaching its end. Thank you for your support! And enjoy Empress while it last!

p.s. I made a mistake Ai's jersey number is No.4

Ok bye...See ya in a month /jk (I think) 

Also this was rushed...I'll fix it when I have time