030

BLUE LOCK MEETING ROOM

"Well, well, Team Blue Lock. How was your first day of the last training camp before your match against the U-20? I'm sure your bodies must be starting to wake up. Now, it's time to wake up your brains. Let's talk about the "Miracle Equation"...the phenomena called "Flow." That which is indispensable to becoming the best striker in the world... I'll teach you how to set your life ablaze" Ego looked at them as they paid attention towards the screen.

"When a person focuses on something, they can get absorbed in their work that they don't notice the passage of time. Taking enjoyment in the process, their brains enter a state of excitement. To put it simply, that's "Flow." An example would be three of the players in Blue Lock" The screen switched to three players, those players being Nagi, Bachira and Akashi.

"Though what these three players did was different than flow. What these three players accomplished is called "Zone" , completely different from flow. To enter a state of flow there are several conditions, but the one I most want to discuss is..."Challenge-Centered Focus." This involves attempting an objective at a suitable level of difficulty. Take a look at his figure"

Ego tapped on his tablet "This shows you the balance between "Challenge" and "skill" that is necessary to enter flow. To put it shortly, one cannot achieve happiness when in a "bored" or "anxious" state..." Ego explained deeper on flow "Moving onto "Zone." There's not much I know about it. Only three players managed to reach the zone. Ai" Ai nodded, walking towards Ego.

"The Zone cannot be achieved merely by a steady state of mine rather the zone allows you to reach your maximum potential

"The Zone cannot be achieved merely by a steady state of mine rather the zone allows you to reach your maximum potential. For each person it can vary but one fundamental requirement to enter the zone is to have an extreme amount of love and passion towards the game. Take an account toward my game against the World Five"

The screen changed towards the last five minutes Ai had against the World Five. The move where she copied the World Five and Bachira's moves "In simpler words you go from being a rookie to a world-renowned star. Not all of you would be able to achieve it, there's only a handful of people who have achieved the zone."

"Your best chance of winning against Japan U20 is by achieving flow. Once you achieve flow you'll be a step closer to Zone. There's no room for error." Ai walked back towards her chair allowing Ego to finish the presentation.

" Ai walked back towards her chair allowing Ego to finish the presentation

"This is such a hassle"

Ai glared at Nagi who flopped down, Bachira laughed at Nagi. "Get up" Ai ordered the white-haired male who begrudgingly got up "Don't slack off, Nagi. This is our last training session before we go against the U20"

"Why are you even making us train?" Nagi rubbed his eye while looking at the female "Both of you were the only ones able to achieve Zone while in Blue Lock. I have to make sure you're able to use the Zone at free will."

"But everytime we use it we feel tired!" Bachira complained feeling his muscles sore "That's a given, you're forcing your maximum potential out, but only use the Zone when necessary do you hear me" Nagi and Bachira stared at the female who stared back at them. "Ok..." the both agreed.

They spent countless hours against Ai unaware of the growing audience they were getting. "They're on another level" Yukimiya leaned his back against the wall watching the three go against each other. "It's unfair," Otoya replied looking at Bachira who dribbled out of Nagi and Ai's way.

"Why are they getting her attention?!" They sweatdropped at Otoya's exclamation "Yer such a loser" Karasu said, causing Otoya to snap back at him.

"That's enough for today" Bachira and Nagi flopped down on the floor as soon as the girl gave the okay. "Oi! Get them to their room and rest" Ai turned towards the duo who were arguing before walking off onto her own room.

~EMPRESS~

"Who knew security would be so tight?" Kise rubbed his neck walking next to Midorima. "It's an anticipated match," Midorima replied, walking up the stairs. "Also...What's with that outfit?!" Midorima pointed towards the five who were dressed in war paint. Kunigami had half of his face in red, Kuroko had a shirt with Ai's face on it, Aomine also had half his face red and a shirt with Ai's face on it, Atsushi had glasses with Ai's number and had a fan with Ai's face. Kise had two red lines across his cheeks along with a shirt with ai's face and a gigantic poster.

"We're showing support" Kuroko bluntly stated, pointing at his shirt. Midorima sighed, walking to his he halted for a second. "WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!"

Over where they were to sit was a banner with chibi's Ai's on it

Over where they were to sit was a banner with chibi's Ai's on it. "It made it!" Kise looked over the stance. A 80 x 40 Vinyl Banner proudly stood underneath the banner was a band ready to perform when the cue was given.

"My Mistress deserves the best!" An all familiar voice echoed and out came Hana who looked smugly at the band underneath the banner. Hana and Kise high-fived each other.

"What the hell..." Ego looked at the banner with a confused face and Anri standing behind him just as confused.

" Ego looked at the banner with a confused face and Anri standing behind him just as confused