012

I can see it and I can feel it

I can see it and I can feel it. The ones on the move...are me and these four! The line of four smells like a goal. With my eyes and powers of foresight, I will lead us to the goal! This counter will be the last play! Go, Bachira! Isagi yelled in his head as he passed the ball to Bachira to avoid Reo from getting the ball.

Slice through their lines with your uninhibited dribbling! They'll try to stop us even if it means fouling. "Bachira, over here!" We won;t let the ball stop moving. We'll just find another route. I can see it. Outrun 'em all with those legs of yours, Chigiri!

"We need more people!"

"Chigiri!" yelled Isagi, noticing how Team V was wary of Chigiri "Prevent the one-two!" Just how I imagined it. This'll work. I can control the field. I'm going to score, no matter what! Two more defenders. Kunigami and I will crush them! If we can get past them, it's just the goalie left!

Coming out of nowhere Zantetsu rushed for the ball. He's faster than I anticipated! "No mid-range shot for you!" "All right! It came off Kunigami last!"

As if Isagi forgot about the last smell of the goal, he watched in horror as the ball went near the end. "Go you bastard!" Raichi yelled at the female who received the ball. Isagi widened his eyes at the redhead "You're still naive, Isagi"

"Pass it to me!" yelled Kunigami and Chigiri, as if witnessing the moment Isagi knew if she passed it to them they'd get blocked by defenders, if they wanted to win she'd have to pass it to his territory. Come on, Akashi! I know you can see it, too! Feel what I'm feeling!

She smirked at the male "As much as I trust you, Isagi..."

Rushing towards his territory he felt another pressure surrounding him " We meet often, don't we?" Nagi said behind Isagi.

"You failed to keep your eyes at the most dangerous player on the field"

She said passing the ball towards Isagi aware of the looming danger behind him. The smell of the goal disappeared! What's this monster doing here? "Right now, you're the most dangerous person on the field"

Even when she wasn't fully awakened she knew exactly what Isagi was thinking. She wanted him to see what she was doing, all her cards were out and now she needed her marionette to move. "You can't beat me." "Shut up!"

No! I want to win with my goal! My goal?

I see. Now I can see it. My mind got caught up in how to control the ball. The time spent taking the ball down made my future self a nobody. That won't do! That's always been the case. I have no speed, no power, no technique. But the reason I'm here at Blue Lock...and the final piece for my goal is...something that gives no one time to catch up to the future I'm in...My direct shot!

Ai covered her eyes, looking down on the floor before looking at the screaming Isagi. Her red eyes are finally at ease. "You finally, awakened Isagi"

"Yeah!" screamed Team Z in joy huddling around Isagi. The redhead female slowly walked towards the group. They completely ignored the look of defeat in team V.