011

"What the hell are you guys doing?! Put some effort in, idiots! Aren't you ashamed that you're getting outplayed by ten players?!" Kuon yelled at Team V causing Reo to glare "Shut up, scumbag

"What the hell are you guys doing?! Put some effort in, idiots! Aren't you ashamed that you're getting outplayed by ten players?!" Kuon yelled at Team V causing Reo to glare "Shut up, scumbag."

"I can't afford to lose!" Reo yelled "Are you terrified of losing? You sheltered preppy shit! You don't know loss? I'll give you a taste of your very first defeat!" Reo looked hesitant, feeling chains tie around him. He thought perhaps he and Nagi were losing.

Nagi, noticing the distress in Reo's face, rushed towards him "Give it to me." "Nagi?" passing the ball Isagi began noticing the difference in Nagi. "Reo. I'm gonna give it a try." Nagi said before running towards Team Z goal post.

"What's going on?!" Igaguri questioned before being nutmeg by Nagi. Naruhaya watched as Nagi passed the ball. Zantetsu managed to reach the ball before Chigiri due to a headstart he got.

His move has changed the rhythm of Team V? Kuon thought while looking at Nagi run "Zantetsu. Hit a sick pass into the area." "This is the first time you've ever asked me to pass to you." "Oh no you don't" Chigiri slid down but Zantetsu turned and passed a direct. Team Z yelled to jump as Nagi reached for the ball.

Running steps could be heard as a redhead did the same move she did when blocking Isagi's and Bachira attack towards her. On the first day she arrived, their first tag game. Making the ball hit her mid foot between the L shape.

"I told you already. My eyes are absolute!"

Ai said getting out of her handstand, her heterochromic eyes pierced through Nagis. The ball out of bounds. Chigiri, who was the closest to the girl, felt his body tremble Those eyes... they're the same as that day...

"This is a warning. The trigger to enter this state is my will...to guarantee grasping victory by my actions and not by commanding others to do so. In other words, when I decide I will fight with only my strength. It is when I lose faith in you and decide to abandon you.

Hearing the whistle Reo passed the Nagi who managed to avoid all of Team Z but the last defense was the girl who stood a few feet away from the goalie. Nagi tried to trick her with the same trick he did to Igaguri but failed, which resulted in the girl stealing the ball away from him.

"Allow me to teach our difference in social standing to all individuals on this field"

Nagi rushed to the girl with much effort but all turned into vain as she managed to dodge him. Reo and Zantetsu stood before her trying to lock her in, she did her signature room causing both of them to fall.

"She's too fast!" Zantetsu said while falling on his knees

"You've defied me this long...It is not enough to merely have you sit. On your knees." The last two defenders of Team V blocked her view from the goalie but like Nagi she created his rainbow kick before kicking it.