027

Ai looked at the male dumbfounded, never in her life has anyone asked for her number so bluntly

Ai looked at the male dumbfounded, never in her life has anyone asked for her number so bluntly. As a member of the Akashi Family, everyone in her school was scared to approach her, only did they approach her for school matters, never personal.

"I don't have a phone"

Akashi quickly said, ignoring how her phone was on the table, the male stared directly at her phone "This is a gift for Bachira. Here Bachira" Ai shoved her phone towards Bachira who looked utterly confused. Chigiri looked at the before shaking his head "Sorry, Ego is calling for me"

Ai quickly exited the cafeteria leaving the teenagers in shock. "Did I just get rejected?" the males questioned himself before a laughter echoed "Shut up, Karasu" the male named Karasu leaned towards the male who got rejected "I don't think so, Otoya"

Bachira, Isagi, and Chigiri blinked looking at each other and walked off. They didn't want to deal with both of them seeing as they clearly were about to argue. "Hold on" The male named Otoya stopped them grabbing Chigiri by the shoulder "Do you have her number"

"Piss off," Chigiri said, shrugging off the male's hand and walking away with Bachira and Isagi. They couldn't allow themselves to talk with them, tomorrow the trials began and they had no need for distractions.

"Hah, they're protective," Karasu said, leaning back, staring at their silhouettes. "Tsk." Otoya walked away from the male deciding to get himself a meal.

"You're just as annoying as your old man" Ego looked at the girl who wandered around the monitor room

"You're just as annoying as your old man" Ego looked at the girl who wandered around the monitor room. "You don't allow me to watch their matches. What else am I supposed to do? I only have their data of their past" Ai argued back.

"Here" Ego threw a thick notebook at the girl who caught it. "The stats, their weapons and everything else is written. Use it to your advantage" The girl bowed before heading towards her room. A room that is now separated from everyone.

While walking towards her room she skimmed through the notebook before stopping at a familiar purple haired male. "Reo..." recalling back to the time when Reo and Nagi pulled a copy from their match she couldn't help but wonder "Is your weapon similar to Kise?"

JAPAN FOOTBALL ASSOCIATION

Top Secret Meeting Room

"Understood, President Buratsuta! For the future of Japanese football! I, Houichi, will take responsibility and guide the U-20 Team to victory!" A male with a tuxedo placed his hand on his chest.

"I'd expect nothing less from Houichi-chan! "The Man who Doesn't listen to anyone but the association." No wonder they call you "Houichi the Earless!" The football union president pointed gun fingers towards the male.

"Oh, please stop that! They make fun of me on the internet for that!" Houichi bashfully said "Well, well, you understand what our goal is, right?" Buratsuta smiled at Houichi with both his thumbs up. "Of course. Itoshi Sae, an internationally acknowledged genius, will participate in the U-20 Match! You want a match that will turn that big news into big money, correct?"

"Exactly! Apparently, Itoshi Sae himself has taken interest in the Blue Lock Project! Just as requested, we sent all the video data from inside to him! And whatta ya know, Ego Jinpachi then conveniently went and demanded a match!" The old man laughed before smirking "I see! "Money Making" and "Dissolving Blue Lock." We're killing two birds with one stone, is that right?!" Hirochi leaned forward, also smirking. The two were laughing before the door slammed open.

Itoshi Sae walked in looking at the two before looking at his manager "Who's this fatso and Bobcut duo?" His manager immediately looked at Saw in panic "They're the president and the U-20 Coach!"

"...Well that speeds things up. Hey, you old geezers. I checked the videos of all those japan U-20 players or whatever. They're all shit. Especially the forwards. They're a big stinking pile of Insect Turd" Saw said, stunning the two.

"I agreed to join the team because I heard I'd get to play against the Blue Lock guys, but...is this the kind of school team-level trash you're gonna throw me in...I'm backing out." Houichi irked at the young man in front of him, "Are you perhaps insulting my team?"

"S-so you don't like the forwards, Itoshi Saw-Chan? Then how about you nominate someone else you want? It can even be someone over the age! Even Minamino Douan! Nakajima!" The old man looked at saw "...Anyone? Really?" Sae said looking at the older male "Yep, yep! As long as they're japanese! Even Ramos! Kazu!"

"Then, there's a forward in Blue Lock who I want to play with."