016

Bachira watched as the only female sat in silence ignoring his stares

Bachira watched as the only female sat in silence ignoring his stares. He wondered what had happened to her to change this drastically.

Snapping out of his thought by the sound of the chair screeching he looked at the female "If you're going to stare make yourself useful" tilting his head in confusion the female tilted her ordering the male to follow her.

"Akacchin?"

Grabbing the ball from the storage room she placed the ball down her feet above the ball "Meguru do you know what it means to be an Akashi?" she said while her eyes pierced through his yellow eyes. "Being born to a distinguished family. I've always stood above others. It was my duty to win or at least it was supposed to be"

Chills ran down his spine at the expression she was making "Due to circumstances I couldn't control I was stripped from that duty but I won't hold back anymore. These useless feelings won't hold me back anymore I'll make sure to win even if it means discarding you all"  she finished while kicking the ball recreating Rin's shot right off the bat causing him to step back.

His monster told him to run something it had never done before. The monster always became excited when faced with a strong opponent but this was different. It really looked as if Ai would trample his dream for her benefit and that scared him.

"That's all, don't disappoint me like Isagi, Meguru"

He waited till the female left before falling on his knees, the overwhelming aura her gaze held disturbed him not even the look of Isagi gave off the same vibe nor did Rin's this was something completely different. It wasn't like Barou who played himself as King. Ai didn't need to tell others her aura was that of an Emperor itself who commanded respect from others and any who would dare oppose her would fall before her.

"Is this who you really are, Akashi? The player who made me, Chigiri, and Kunigami fall"

"W-we'd like a match with you. What do you say?" Tokimitsu asked the four guys in front of him while Ai observed from behind him. Truthfully she didn't want to play against them, they weren't worthy enough.

"Uh, but you have the top three on your team." One said with his hand up "No, thanks. Come on, let's go" the males said with no hesitation. "H-hey, wait up!" Tokimitsu pleaded with them "Leave them, Tokimitsu. They'll get disqualified either way" Ai said, walking back to the table where Bachira was eating.

"Aw, man. What do we do? No one's gonna play us. What if we run out of time?" Tokimitsu grabbed his head in fear of the outcome. "I don't want to play yet, anyway. I'm planning on waiting for Isagi's team." Bachira replied to the duo, causing Tokimitsu to jump in front of him.

"What if they don't make it here? We're finished!" Tokimitsu yelled in a panic "Don't worry. Isagi will get here." Bachira enthusiastically said not failing to make eye contact with the female who looked away before proceeding to walk away.

Bachira finished his food before proceeding to go to a practice room where he found Rin. "Nice shot, Rin-chan. Can I join you?"

"Hm? You're in my way. Leave."

"You said you were playing soccer to surpass your big brother, right?" walking towards the male who slightly glared at him "So what? I told you to leave." Rin said "I've never seen anyone look as blue as you while playing soccer"

"Are you picking a fight with me, Bob Cut?" Rin said glaring at the male harder "Play with me, and I promise you'll have fun.

From the entrance Ai stared at the two male, their plays completely different from one another and yet Ai remembered every single move. She smirked before walking away, her jacket flowing as she walked away.

From the monitor room a certain red eyed male looked at the screens where his daughter was shown. His red eyes narrowed at her form, something was different. The way she perceived herself was completely different than when he first started to monitor her.

Ego stared silently as the male walked away from the monitor room "I hope you don't go find her" he spoke up causing the male to stop "What I do isn't of your concern"

Ego pushed his glasses up, his black eyes glaring at the male "You'll only set her back" he replied, his cold voice echoing. Seijuro scoffed as he walked away, he knew Ego was right.

SHORT CHAPTER BUT IT'LL DO SINCE ISAGI VS AI HOWEVER IT'LL MAINLY BE BAROU VS AI (KING VS EMPRESS) WILL START SOON

SHORT CHAPTER BUT IT'LL DO SINCE ISAGI VS AI HOWEVER IT'LL MAINLY BE BAROU VS AI (KING VS EMPRESS) WILL START SOON. THE BOOK IS ALSO ALMOST FINISH SO SHAMELESS PROMO A NEW BOOK WILL BE PUBLISH SOON!

 THE BOOK IS ALSO ALMOST FINISH SO SHAMELESS PROMO A NEW BOOK WILL BE PUBLISH SOON!

A JJK BOOK