007

"Our next opponent is Team W

"Our next opponent is Team W." "They have lost one against Team V. So just like us, if they lose again, they're done." Isagi concluded "But they got the better of Barou's Team X, who beat us 4-1" At the back of the room Ai leaned against the wall, her eyes studying Chigiri who twirled his hair. Her gaze seemed to pierced through him causing him to turn around and face her heterochromic eyes. Chigiri felt chills run down his spine. Her eyes almost seemed to command him, those eyes of hers frightened him for some strange reason.

She switched her gaze to the screen where two of Team W's players were displayed "The Wanima Brothers" ; those names caused a reaction out of Chigiri. Tilting her head she placed a hand under her chin, an action that went unnoticed by everyone. "Their forte is their combination play. When they beat Barou's Team X, these two scored four goals. Their distance perception, their timing for initiating moves, and their give-and-gos are formidable weapons even if you know they're coming." "But it requires both of them to use those weapons." "That's right. So we split them up. That's the key to defeating Team W."

"But why is Iemon in charge of this meeting? It's usually Kuon's job, right?" Raichi grumbled while looking at said person "Yeah, but Kuon isn't back from his bath yet. Can't I do it?" Iemon said with one hand behind his head "Yeah, sure! Our plan for beating them is becoming clear. Right Gagamaru?" Naruhaya said before Gagamaru placed his hand on his head. During this time the doors open causing the sleeping Bachira to wake up "Welcome back, coach." "Sorry I kept you waiting...I was thinking about what to call tomorrow's operation, and lost track of time. How is it all going?" Kuon said with his face red moving around sloppy. "We were doing some analysis on the monitor–" "Where were you, Kuon."

Team Z turned to look at the female confused, her question sounded like a demand rather than a question. "T-the bath, Akashi" Kuon tried to reply confidently, though it seemed as if he were hesitating. "Ah...Is that so" Ai said with a smirk, her hands behind her as she leaned closely to Kuon who leaned back "Say Kuon...It'll be bad if things were to change, no?" "What" feeling herself be pushed back she turned to look at the person "Akashi-" Kunigami stopped upon looking at her eyes "This doesn't concern you"

"Oi!" Raichi yelled while placing a hand on her shoulder as the girl side eyed him "Who do you think-" "Shut up you third-rate player" Ai knew by doing this she's basically making herself a lone player and she's fine by this afterall the only players she finds worthy are Bachira, Kunigami, Chigiri, Gagamaru, and Isagi. Even if they don't trust her, she'll make them fear her just as her father made his old team, for she is absolute.

Team Z finally let out a breath when the female walked out of the room "What's her problem?!" Raichi grumbled not liking how she basically made him kneel down with a look of an eye. "Hm? I thought it was obvious...She sees us as tools rather than a team" Bachira said with confidence, it wasn't as if he minded being treated as a tool because the monster inside him told him Akashi was a different type of monster than Isagi. Something much superior