035

'Accelerate my legs!!! He's reacting

'Accelerate my legs!!! He's reacting...as expected from the captain...just try and catch me!!! When it comes to overall specs utilizing the entire field, you might be better than me...but this right side is just a straight line to the finish! If it's here I won't lose! My speed...'

Chigiri looked at the players coming in towards him 'Should I go further in...? No, One of them's coming straight at me!! Shit...I have to pass!! Right now, who's best open...?" Chigiri eyes narrowed down to the male who created the opening 'Karasu?!'

"I ain't spendin' the whole match defendin', dumbass...I see an opening, and I'm gettin' in, ya second-rate morons" Karasu ran "Nice position, assassin. You owe me one." Chigiri kicked the ball "Hand it over, redhead."

"And the ball goes just behind the pack!!"

"There was someone open!!"

'Perfect, princess! I can just barely make the shot from here!' "It's all mine...?!!" Karasu watched in horror as the ball was kicked out of his way "What?! Seriously"

Eyes watched the ball as it landed perfectly on the young Itoshi "Just try and shoot..." Aiku glared at Rin now, understanding how he shouldn't have underestimated Blue Lock. 'Even if they're a team of strikers, I assumed in the end, they'd just be a bunch of Japanese high schoolers who faithfully followed their coach's orders...I thought they'd be your typical shitty Japanese players...but I was wrong!!! Every single one of these Blue Lock players...their only desire is to change their fates with their own goals. They're starving beasts!'

"Rin!!"

Aiku glanced at Isagi who was behind him 'Interesting. Very well. They're planning on getting past me with a 2-ON-1...Go ahead and try! Can't shoot from there anyway can you?! Come at me! It's either a one two or...just as I thought!!'

'But that was just a decoy!!! Yeah, I noticed! Your dominant leg is your right

'But that was just a decoy!!! Yeah, I noticed! Your dominant leg is your right...another shot where you copy your brother and use your left foot, will fall short of both power and accuracy!! I'll leave your left wide open so feel free to shoot! But the right foot shot you really want is this way, isn't it?! I'll kill that right side!! Given that form, having no choice but to shoot with your left foot, you won't be able to–'