019

Narrowing his eyes he tried to figure out what was going on in the female's head

Narrowing his eyes he tried to figure out what was going on in the female's head. Her thought process was beginning to be a hassle for the boy. He honestly was getting frustrated, he had fought against her, he's seen her play so why can't he figure her out. One second she's a normal player and the next she's a completely different player. It's almost as if another being has taken over her body.

He shaked his head trying to focus on the game instead of trying to figure out the girl. Grabbing the ball he turned towards the blue head boy who slightly looked down at the ground "Yo. Let's go, striker."

"Yeah. It's way too early for our last play."

Tokimitsu looked at Barou and continued running towards him. "Oh jeez, he's coming." he panicked. "Stop talking like a toddler." Barou responded quite irritated with the male. Upon noticing Isagi follow his movement Barou activated his skill, believing that Isagi wanted him to get past the scared Tokimitsu.

"I got past him! Gimme it now!"

Feeling a strong grip, grip his shoulder and was met with a scared Tokimitsu "I'm so sorry, but you didn't get past me!" Tokimitsu told the male who looked irritated "Jeez, back off! Stop following me if you're just gonna apologize, you neurotic machine."

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! But I have to win!"

"Man, you're so damn annoying!"

"Ah, you're terrifying! But I can keep up, no problem." Tokimitsu said not realizing he was pissing off Barou more "Is he sneaking down the touch-line?" he questioned noticing Isagi pass the two of them. "Isagi, you bastard. Did you use me as a decoy?" grunted Barou

"Nice recovery, bachira-kun." yelled Tokimitsu, unaware of Bachira's inner dilemma about between two monsters. "Play a one-two!" yelled Nagi towards Isagi. All to focus on the ball they failed to realize Isagi initial goal was to pass to Chigiri.

"Full speed ahead!"

Running next to the male, Ai calmly ran next to the ball she longer had in the zone, she had no need for it. She already made a shift in their team therefore she wanted to rely on her tools to preserve energy. Siding the male who ran diagonally she smirked looking past the two, the dual tone male looked at the scene before him.

It was truly amusing for the girl seeing Rin get fooled by Isagi was something worthy but seeing Bachira's face was better. His face was that of betrayal and desperation. All the gears were shifting thanks to Isagi. 'He wasn't so useless after all'

GOAL!!

4 - 4

Walking towards the male who looked absolutely broken he looked at the female who was just an inch shorter than him "You've been left behind, Meguru" she cruelly said walking away from the male who reached a hand towards her but missed.