013

Ai walked inside the room analyzing her surroundings taking note of the machines attached to the wall, the machine shooting a ball directly towards her feet

Ai walked inside the room analyzing her surroundings taking note of the machines attached to the wall, the machine shooting a ball directly towards her feet. She turned back to the goal post as a hologram prepped itself ready to block I see she thought, noticing how the red circle kept on shrinking. Quickly she did not hesitate for a moment aiming the ball as it perfectly made a goal.

1ST STAGE

TIME

89:58

TO CLEAR THE STAGE: 100 GOAL

Even when the machines kept shooting from different directions and the goal post changed, Ai aimlessly managed to score with no sweat at all. She tilted her head as more holograms appeared, her heterochromic eyes scanned them quickly before deciding the best possible route.

They aren't people she reminded herself meaning she could no longer lurk in the shadows, she could no longer become the puppeteer pulling the strings.

"This training room lined with high-res panels that can fire balls from its walls at random improves upon similar facilities used by Germany's top clubs to hone explosive power. It can create situations based on each player's individual qualities. Crucially, it has the Blue Lock Man system, an AI hologram goalie programmed using data from world-class goalies. A microchip sensor in the ball makes physical interactions with a hologram possible. This is holographic sports technology. I'll cut to the chase, Ego-san. We're out of funds." Anri said to Ego who observed the monitors.

"Shut up, Anri-chan. This is exactly what I envisioned. The way to clear this stage will change depending on how a player uses their skills. For those who survived because others did the scoring for them, this 90-minute stage will be a challenge. But for a striker who can turn zero into one with their own weapon, this is a place to hone and polish their skills so they evolve. Test out how you use your weapon and feel your progress. When you leave this room, you will all be on a whole new level as strikers."

Clapping sounds echoed throughout the room causing both Anri and Ego to turn back. Their eyes meet redeyes. "Akashi...Do what do I owe the pleasure?" Ego black eyes narrowed at the male who smiled "Just observing" replied the redhead

"Is that so" Akashi smirked as he looked at the monitor pointing at his daughter who flawlessly scored point by point "Indeed" he finished walking closer to the monitor, Ego watching his movements "Afterall, my daughter is putting her career at risk though she doesn't have to worry even if she fails" Ego smirked at the male. He knew very well the only person whose career was not a risk was Ai. Unlike the rest of them even if she failed she'll still be able to play for Japan because of her background. The power of the Akashi surpassed many; the sheer name of them caused many to tremble in fear. A true powerhouse to be reckoned with.

1ST STAGE

LV.MAX

TIME 73:23