014

For the second selection, we're using mini fields customized to the number of players

For the second selection, we're using mini fields customized to the number of players. We're also using mini goals. Your goalie will be Blue Lock Man, equipped with the same skills as before. If you win, you steal a player from the other team and move on to the next stage. If you lose, you lose a player and go back to the previous stage. It's three-on-three.. First to five wins. The second selection third stage: Rivalry Battle.

TEAM RED VS TEAM WHITE

KICK OFF!

"Tokimitsu, mark Bachira" Ai commanded, already knowing Isagi would pass to Bachira just as he has done in many plays before. "Huh? Um, okay." Tokimitsu said a bit surprised from the sudden command

"The rankings simply reflect the order in which we cleared the first stage, right?" questioned Bachira was scissoring pass Tokimitsu who apologized quickly "I leveled up from that training with Blue Lock Man, you see." Bachira said while rushing forward to Rin "Next up is Rin-chan. You ready, Isagi?" yelled Bachira "but that's a feint. Nagi."

Rin merely glazed backwards not fazed by any of their plays knowing the girl was already there since the beginning. "At this distance and this timing...It's within your range, Isagi." "Nice, Nagi"

GOAL!!

0 - 1

"Eat it!" yelled Isagi, Ai hummed while staring at the trio, she wanted to observe the trio and gather their plays. Feeling a bump on her ankle she turned to see the teal eyed male who stared at her "Oh?" she smirked as the male glared in response "Oh, man! What do we do?" Tokimitsu questioned while grabbing his head as the female walked away from Rin leaving him with the ball.

Their small talk answering everything "Okay. I get the picture. You're operating at such a low level, I might actually die of boredom. I bet you still think of this act of combat using a ball as a sport. Seriously, I don't need your sort. This is a battlefield. What you're doing right now is turning your back on a soldier with a gun. That's why you're not good enough."The trio from the white team watched in horror as Rin made a goal straight from the kickoff.

GOAL!!

1 - 1

"A s-super goal?" Tokimitsu looked at Rin, amazed and dazed. Ai's heterochromic eyes analyzed his complete figure staring down at him, her usual smirk no longer present "Like I said, I don't care. Friend or foe, you're all half-baked NPCs to me. Let's finish this quickly. This is seriously a waste of time." Rin said while walking towards his team "Hey, hold up a minute. We're putting our lives on the line to be here. Just like us, you play soccer to realize your dream too, right?" Isagi slightly glared at the male

Ai sighed knowing she'll have to deal with their moods "Dream? It's nothing as dull and complacent as that. Losing in soccer means losing your reason to exist. In other words, it's the same as dying. To me, soccer is a fight to the death." Ai slightly widened her eyes, his first words repeating in her mind "Dream? It's nothing as dull and complacent as that." "Just come at me already, so I can finish you off. Your halfhearted game of kickabout ends here."