028

Ai sweatdropped at the scene before her

Ai sweatdropped at the scene before her. She was standing behind Ego when he told her to press a button, she naively did and thus one of the players named Shindou got shocked. "Give it a fucking rest already. You even made me use the anti-riot shock. Now that all the matches are finally over...The tryouts are over. Six hours from now...I will announce the regulars for the match against the U-20 team."

"Now then, Ai. Let's begin" Ego turned towards Ai who looked directly at her. The meeting she had been waiting for had begun.

Hours pass with them looking at the countless data and videos. Anri walked in looking at the two who had tired faces. "Have you reached a decision, Ego-san, Ai-chan?"

"...yup"

"Yes"

"Too many cooks spoil the broth. Anri-chan...in order to seize victory...there are certain talents that get cut away." Ai looked away looking at the regulars that made it in. "There's someone on the line for you!" Anri said to the male who looked at her "Who is it? At this fucking importing time?"

"It's President Buratsuta...!"

THIRD SELECTION CENTRAL ROOM

Once the countdown went to zero the doors opened, Ego walked in with Ai behind him. "Good work out there, you unpolished gems...I believe this makes it the second time that we're meeting directly...? Greetings."

BLUE LOCK HOST

EGO JINPACHI

"Whoa,...it's the real deal.." Igaguri looked at the male who absentmindedly spin an Ipad "Ego in the flesh..." Bachira muttered looking at Ego and Ai

"For starters, I'll reiterate. Football is a sport where you score goals. "Goals" are the entire reason a striker exists. That's why with the third selection's tryouts...I decided to form a team centered around the one with the highest goal rate. Steel your heart, and listen hard. Ai is about to announce the eleven players who will play against Japan's U-20."

Ai stepped forward grabbing the Ipad from Ego "First, Itoshi Rin. With an average of 2.5 goals per match, this team will be centered around you, in an aggressive offense-oriented formation. The type of team that might suffer 5 goals, but win by scoring 6. This is the only way a Blue Lock Team made up of strikers can win." Ai looked at the group, her gaze turned toward Ego who pushed his glasses up.

"Destruction begets destruction. You will lead the team embodying this theme. And the following ten players whose names I will call, will become the ammo to escalate that destruction." Ai simply smiled, her red eyes not wavering, the uncanny smile of the Akashi family was prominent for "First, the goalkeeper, Gagamaru Jin."

"With the ability to react to balls at an instant's notice, and overall flexibility, your physical attribute number makes you the top candidate for goalkeeper. You will be this team's guard." Ego continued "Next. The two center backs... Aryu Jyubei. Niko Ikki. A right-sided center back that can overwhelm players with height and reach, and an intelligent left-sided center back with high spatial perception and ball-stealing ability. And on either side of those center backs, we'll have two dribblers that boost speed and technique...for the right side back, Chigiri Hyouma and left side back, Bachira Meguru." Chigiri and Bachira made eye contact with the female nodded at her.

Ai quickly tapped towards the midfielder "Moving on, ahead of these four in the defense line, the midfielder who will transition to our offense...Karasu Tabito. As the player with the best ball keeping sense in Blue Lock, with your analytical ability to see through goals, you will be the beating heart of this team." Ai stepped back letting Ego take control

"From here on out, I'll announce the attackers. First, the ones who will tear down the enemy's wall from either side. The wings...Otoya Eita. Yukimiya Kenyu. The right wing with the speed and stealth to get behind their opponent, and the left wing with the ability to overwhelm any opponent in an 1-n1. And finally in between, at the heart of the offense will be these last two players. First, the player who with his superior ball control scored goals that went above and beyond the feasible, brilliant outstanding talent, Nagi Seishiro."

"It's important you all remember with Itoshi Rin at its center this team's formation specializes in aggressive offense" Ai smiles towards the group causing shivers to go down their spines "Meaning, it needs to be able to maximize Itoshi Rin's performance. Among all the players who interacted with him, the one who was able to bring out the best numbers, who repeatedly "coexisted" and "Asserted" himself as Iroshi's Rin's shadow, as the ideal partner to Itoshi Rin, the last piece is you, Isagi Yoichi"

"These are the top 11 who will face the U-20 Japan Team '' Everyone stared but couldn't help but stare at the female name who wasn't called. She merely had a smile, not one of sadness, no it was a rather calm smile.

 She merely had a smile, not one of sadness, no it was a rather calm smile