008

Kunigami pulled back Raichi who showed visible anger towards Kuon "You won't get away with this! I'll kill you, Kuon!" "Cool it, Raichi

Kunigami pulled back Raichi who showed visible anger towards Kuon "You won't get away with this! I'll kill you, Kuon!" "Cool it, Raichi. Do you want a red card?"

Watching the time, Bachira placed the ball down while looking at Kuon "So you've betrayed us, huh, Kuon-chan?" "What are we gonna do? It's 12-on-10 now" Igarashi expressed worryingly. Hearing the whistle Bahcira passed the ball towards Isagi who ran, his ego telling him to crush the opposing team.

"I told you, man. Kuon-chan told us everything. Your weapons, your tactics, all of it! Take you, Isagi Yoichi, for example. While you have outstanding spatial awareness, you're a dunce who can't do anything by himself!" The younger Wanima said getting close to him while Kuon appeared in front of him "Just give it up, Isagi-kun. As a sport, soccer is 11 against 11. If it's 12-on-10...you have no chance of winning" Kuon finished while stealing the ball from Isagi who was clenching his teeth.

"Here he comes. Defend!" Igarashi said while rushing forward watching as Kuon and the Wanima brothers surpassed Raichi.

"Ne...Isagi instead of monologuing why don't you see" Ai thought watching as Iemon blocked the shot the Wanima brother shot. "Get the loose ball! One goal's all we need! Let's focus on not losing. We only need to tie! If we get a goal and level the scores, it'll be a draw and we'll still have a chance! I'll defend this goal if it kills me!" "Get it, Chigiri!" Isagi yelled at Chigiri only to be intercepted by the Wanima brother

"You're so slow. Don't worry. Today, we'll end your soccer career for good. You just stand there and watch!" The brother laughed while running away "The hell are you doing, Chigiri?! Don't just stop!" Raichi said while passing him

"You're predictable, Chigiri" Chirgiri turned around to the female "You fear losing yourself because of what happened" Chigiri red eyes widened "H-how do–" "If you're going to be useless, get out the field" the female said while passing him

Ai ran, watching as Raichi and Kunigami stop the Wanima brother advances "Nice, Raichi and Kunigami! Go get the loose ball!" "Don't disappoint me Isagi" "Right!

"Come on now. It'll be the same outcome no matter how many times you try. We know all your weapons and tactics. And it's 12 against 10! Not long left, so let's defend our lead, guys!"

Damn it! What do we do? If we don't break through their defense, we can't do anything. Bachira's marked constantly. Kunigami has no space to take a shot. If I play it into the area...No, that won't work, because we're outnumbered. Find it. Think. There has to be a route to goal somewhere...

"What is this Isagi-kun? You don't still believe you can win if you just refuse to give up, do you? Matches don't allow for naive thinking like that. Even if you don't give up, the game ends when the game ends. See? It's nearly over. You're going to lose."

ADDITIONAL TIME 3 MINUTES

"A-additional time! We've got three minutes!" "This is bad! Isagi, pass the ball! The ball!" No... I don't want it to end here. If we can't use anyone's weapons...I'll tear them apart myself!