031

15 MINUTES BEFORE THE MATCH

"Check it out, Isagi. Does it suit me?" Bachira pulled on the shirt showing it off to Isagi who looked at him "Ooh, looking good. It's weird that this is our first time wearing a Blue Lock uniform." Isagi pulled on the collar of his shirt.

"Yup. I'd say it's about time."

"We're really playing against the U-20. We've all come a crazy far" Chigiri replied trying on his custom made Blue Lock shoes. "But today won't be the end. In fact we're just getting started." Nagi looked at them from the side.

"Hello all, I'm running a bit late. I've been mulling over this until the very last minute, but...I've decided which players will be on the bench." Ego walked in with his tablet. "We're allowed four substitutions. Do not let your guard down during the match, and be ready to join at a moment's notice. Now, in the past two weeks, with the sole goal of winning this match, you have all succeeded in coming together as a team. The world does not yet know of you. Is this not the ultimate stage? In these coming 90 minutes, change your fates... We're winning this, Blue Lock. Today, you will carve your egos into the world." Immediately Blue Lock's fates went up, some screaming.

Ai breathed in and out, imaging the ball underneath her feat, every play she created alongside with Ego replaying on her mind. "You ready, Captain" Isagi, Bachira, and Chigiri surrounded the girl whose eyes slowly opened, her heterochromic eyes present. Walking in front of her team she led the way making them all follow behind her.

"That's them. Blue Lock"

"Oh, they're all here" Bachira looked at the U-20 group with dotted eyes "Tch. Even I'm getting excited." Karasu smirked at the opposing team "Yeah. Hella hype" Otoya stretched his arms outwards. Ai ignored the words coming out of her team and the other team's mouth.

Once going out Blue Lock's team eyes widened seeing the crowd scream for Japan. "Are you watching Japan? A match for the ages is about to begin! The Stadium's absolutely packed! What do you take of this? Natsuki-san?!" Tereasa Atsuto, a sportscaster , questioned the commentator. "What can I say, it's absolutely nuts! What in the world is this..? But I mean, Itoshi Sae is going to play, after all! The man the world has their eyes on!"

"And now, here are the formations for both teams! As expected, Itoshi Sae's the attacking midfielder!"

KICK OFF!

'Our offense is made up of me, Rin, and Nagi.' Isagi stared at Sae before kicking the ball towards Nagi 'The three of us will set up the foundation in a central, triangular formation!'

"This particular formation is basically a 4-5-1 with Itoshi Rin at its lead. But this is only for when we're defending. When we're on the offensive, the key player is at its core. Karasu Tabito, who will fall back, and defend as a back three with the other center backs. And the two side backs will move up...to make a 3-6-1, an explosive formation that crowds the midfield. This is made possible precisely because this is a team formed of only strikers, as a variable formation that allows for goals to be scored from everywhere. This is the super aggressive, Blue Lock System." Ai recalled back towards the memory watching her teammates carefully.

'We can't waste the moment in which the opponent is still reacting to us– Go Monster!!' Isagi screamed inside his head kicking the ball towards Bachira. "Firing off~" Bachira received the ball looking ahead towards a spiky haired male "Whoa, whoa. You coming kid?" Hayate Haru, the midfielder of U-20 questioned the brunette who licked his lips. "Got an issue with that?" Hayate's eyes widened seeing Bachira dribble at a fast pace 'He's fast...! A double touch feint...and here he comes!! While maintaining top speed...he's turning the ball...?!'

"Here I go!!" Aerial Rush Turn!! In a flash Bachira passed through Hayate leaving him shock 'And then! Straight to the goal zone!! Wrong!! Not there–the only one linking up perfectly to my best moves, is–' Bachira turned to see Isagi behind U-20 No.6

"I knew it'd be you, Isagi." Kicking the ball, Isagi watched before having the feeling of a snake wrapping around him "!!?"

" Kicking the ball, Isagi watched before having the feeling of a snake wrapping around him "!!?"

"No way...He could reach that...?" Bachira looked at Aiku shocked

PIII

"That's their Captain" Ai narrowed her eyes at the male who smirked at Isagi. "Did you know, Blue Lock's Jersey No.11? People often liken strikers as robbers and defenders as cops. So on my watch... I ain't letting no robbers steal any goals."

"You don't look worried seeing as they broke through our defense so easily" Reo walked towards Ai sitting next to her, Ai hummed "Why would I? In the end will win" Her heterochromic eyes watched the interaction between Isagi and Aiku, Isagi smiling at the older male.