010

Walking out of the tunnel Akashi stood in the middle, her arms crossed with a Blue Lock jacket draped over her shoulders

Walking out of the tunnel Akashi stood in the middle, her arms crossed with a Blue Lock jacket draped over her shoulders. Kunigami and Iemon behind her with the rest following behind them.

KICK OFF!!

Nagi passed the ball to Reo who began to run, Ai attentively watched the duo. She had spent hours watching their patterns. She concluded the initiator of all their attacks would be Reo. She had sent both Isagi and Bachira to stop the purple-haired male.

Isagi mentally pat himself in the back seeing Reo pass the ball once Bachira and himself cornered him. It was all going to Akashi's plan who figured out their patterns. He watched as the ball landed to Zentetsu their left-footed speedster. However due to his weapon Akashi had figured it would be best to set two defenders in his line of sight, those defenders being Raichi and Naruhaya.

"Igaguri!"

"Right! Pick up the ball, Isagi!"

"Let's go, Bachira!" "Sure! Let's go." Without disturbing their own defense they can commit a few to attack. A strong defense and quick attack...allows them to pass a long shot and create an instant kill.

"Get it Gagamaru" Ai tsked in irritation as Gagamaru failed to goal. "Oh, man! Now this is interesting! Hey, Nagi! Let's give that move a try!" Reo enthusiastically said to Nagi "Huh? Sounds like a hassle" Ai narrowed her eyes watching Reo recreate her attack but unlike them they succeeded.

GOAL!!

1 - 0

"That was easy. I don't know why you couldn't do that." Hearing those words Team Z narrowed their eyes at the white head before hearing clapping. "Was it easy?" Ai questioned tilting her head to the side Nagi didn't respond "Makes me wonder how good you are...So what you say 10...20...or maybe 50"

"What?" Nagi questioned "Perhaps you're worth more, how about 100" both teams looked confused watching how Ai personality turned 180 "Is that not enough? But isn't this how you started your friendship? Didn't Reo pay you in exchange for your skills?"

Nagi wasn't one to show emotion but her eyes slightly widened hearing the female. A thud was heard as Reo pushed the female onto the floor, glaring menacingly at her. "Don't bring Nagi into your mind games, Ai" the female smirked at the reaction she got out of the purple head before getting up the ground "I'm merely jesting, Reo. Afterall if I truly wanted your toy I would've gotten him already. I'm sure you know what I mean"

Reo clenched his fist watching the female walk away with her team behind her. She knew exactly what she meant in terms of power; she was higher, the Akashi Family was far more powerful than the Mikage family. If Reo was born with a golden spoon in his mouth Ai was born with a diamond spoon in her mouth.

"Don't get close to her, Nagi," Reo said while looking at the ground, slight blood coming out his palm as his nails dug deep within his palm. "She'll use anything in her disposal to get what she wants" he finished before walking off to his original position.