037

The sounds of a band playing echoed the stadium with the Generation of Miracles (plus Hana) screaming loudly watching the girl on the field

The sounds of a band playing echoed the stadium with the Generation of Miracles (plus Hana) screaming loudly watching the girl on the field. "Now that Blue Lock has substituted two of their players...it seems that some positions are changing as well!"

"Not surprising, after a super goal like that! U-20 Japan is Dictating the pace of the match right now! We're 10 Minutes into the second half! How will this change affect their team! I'm dying to see how they're going to fight!!"

"The empress of the field...What a fitting name" Isagi looked at the girl who was discussing with Rin. Rin looks at the girl irritated while she looks neutral before heading back to her position.

'We're still tied...The next goal will decide this match–!!It'll be the turning point of this fight!!!'

RESTART!!

"We're changing tactics now that Akashi has joined the front lines!! A tactic we built up during practice...a new attack formation for Blue Lock..up until now, we all moved separately with Rin at the center...and acted "dynamically" without pause, expressing all of our individual strengths at once!! But with Akashi on the field...she'll put pressure on the other tea,'

"You're not getting away from me, wannabe empress"

Ai hummed "Move...you're in my way" her heterochromic eyes stared at him, the tattooed player glaring back at her. Isagi watched as Ai moved her body, a move all familiar to him and the rest of Blue Lock. '..!? Why am I falling?!' Darai felt his bum hit the ground Ai running past him "Remember when I give you an order, it is absolute"

Running with the ball her heterochromic eyes stared ahead of her. "Akashi Ai!!!" Nathaniel Gold yelled at her running towards her, Ai merely glanced, "You're too loud" Ai said before kicking the ball at a high speed with a curve.

'High levels of speed and curvature!! And it's going for Itoshi Rin...Wait, behind him?!'

"Yum, Akashi" Nagi looked at the ball "Idiot. You only get to say that...after you've actually eaten something, you emo trapper kid!!!" Niou Kazuma block Nagi 'Man, fuck this doberman...I even got to use Rin as Bait and everything the ball's already here...crap...and what now...A place...that's open...I've gotta send it there! I know you can sense this opportunity..."

"Isagi Yoichi"

Isagi ran towards the ball leg already preparing to kick the leg "Hey, ya thief. I'm here to put a leash on you"

'Aiku..?! Why are you fucking here...?! How much fucking space are you able to cover?! We just changed our formation...and I was improvising off of Nagi's pass!! He got here even before I did, and I reacted to it first...As long as I'm in this guy's territory...my ability is dead...!!' Isagi glared at aiku who was glaring right back at him.

"Watch out for the counter!!"

"Here it comes! Watch out for passes to Shidou!"

From the balcony, Seijuro watched his daughter run on the field, her eyes staring directly towards the Mikage boy who had replicated Aiku's signature move. "Were you the one teaching him, Kise?"