CHIRSTMAS SPECIAL

If one word could describe Ai right now, it would be filthy rich

If one word could describe Ai right now, it would be filthy rich. Their faces were pure dumbfounded as they stared at the ridiculously high gate and once they were allowed to enter the scenery was beautiful.

In the middle of their road way, yes, the roadway. They had to be picked up by a golf cart and once they arrived in the center a fountain and countless luxury cars parked. The bushes despite it being winter were still a beautiful shade of green and dont get them started on the humongous mansion in front of them.

"So you're our Mistress friends! Welcome! I'm Hana" An older brunette woman greeted the teenagers who bowed. "Follow me!" She enthusiastically said.

"This...this is just ridiculous," Chigiri said, looking at the two staircases and a chandelier in the center. "You'll wait in the commons room"

"Commons room?" Isagi questioned, Hana gasped realization striking her "Ah! Sorry, I mean the living room" She had forgotten Ai had befriended people who weren't familiar with their vocabulary. "Feel free to leave the gifts on the table, a maid will bring snacks shortly" The teenagers watched at the door closed behind the brunette letting them stare at the living room. "This could be a house, '' Bachira said looking at the wide living rooms, a huge TV attached to the wall, arcade games at a corner, and if you were deeper there was a theater room.

"You made it" They turned to see the girl who invited them to her house, strolling in with a cart of snacks. Immediately Bachira and Nagi rushed towards the food, Bachira took a sip of the hot chocolate milk immediately his eyes shined brightly "This...this is amazing what is it?!" turning to the girl who had an indifferent look the other took a cup of chocolate milk too immediately understanding Bachira.

Nagi, Reo, Rin and Ai merely look at them confused. "Hot chocolate" Ai slowly said "Why does it taste like this?"

"It was imported from Mexico..." The non rich kids look at them astounded "I-imported??" Isagi stuttered, "Isn't that how you usually get chocolate?" Nagi looked at them confused before turning to Reo who also nodded. Rin merely sighed at the three idiots who clearly had no clue "Idiots, they weren't born into this life, so they obviously never tasted imported goods." The trio looked as if a light bulb shined on top of their heads while the rest looked offended.

"Did you just indirectly call us poor–" Chigiri took a step forward but was stopped by Isagi. "Let's not waste anymore time. I got gifts for you all" Ai clapped her hands twice, many maids and butlers rushed in with gifts.

Ai looked at Chigiri who hesitantly opened his overly large gift. Opening his gift were various high end hair care products, even high end blow dryers. His eyes widened and so did the rest "Go on open your gifts" Ai urged the others to open their gifts. Isagi opened his gift and looked confused on the sheet of paper. Chigiri took a glance at the paper "You bought him a soccer field?!"

"I thought it was common, afterall, I took account of what you guys enjoyed and Isagi enjoys soccer, so it's only fitting" Ai justified her reasoning. Next Nagi opened a six feet tall gift, his eyes sparkling at the sight of an arcade machine "Hm? Me and you had the same idea" Reo looked at the arcade machine and turned towards the female complimenting her. They did, after all, get similar gifts for Nagi.

"I wasn't sure what to get you so I got you a bracelet instead" Ai looked at Reo who stared at the diamond bracelet, Reo thanked her while Chigiri looked about ready to pass out when he searched the price of the bracelet.

"3,389,000...Crazy rich people" Chigiri muttered, grabbing his head, unable to comprehend what goes on the minds of rich people. All of a sudden Bachira tackled Ai to the ground. They looked at Bachira's gift which was signed soccer balls, t-shirts of various top players and numerous tickets to soccer games, VIP at that.

"You didn't have a favorite player so I had to improvise" Ai simply said while Chigiri and Isagi looked at her in complete shock. Finally they turned towards Rin who had the smallest gift, they carefully watched as he opened the gift.

Rin pulled out a key and thus complete chaos began. Ai guided them back outside where a Black Mercedes-Benz AMG GT 63S was parked with a big red bow. "I heard you'll be practicing how to drive"

'YOU DON'T GET THEM A CAR?!' Chigiri and Isagi yelled in their head "Just out of curiosity how much did you spend?" Reo looked at her while the rest looked at Rin's car. "Shh. It's a secret"

Thus concluded the first Christmas Ai spent with the Blue Lock boys, and they except for Reo spent a decent amount of money on Ai. Reo bought designer clothes for her while the rest pitched in together to buy her a necklace. Ai wore the necklace everyday.

Ai just shocking the Blue Lock boys with the insane amount of money she has