023

STANDBY

STANDBY

AKASHI AI VS THE WORLD FIVE

Smiling at the female who walked towards them, the blonde male smile would've sent shivers down anyone's spine but Ai was used to these sort of smiles.

"Hello Ai" Loki said towards the female who finally stopped, all their heights hovering over her "Why" was all she could say unable to understand their reasoning. "Why what?" Luna finally spoke, causing the girl to glare at him "My~ what a scary face you have on now" Luna said ignoring how her glares practically stared him down as if he were prey and she was the predator.

"You should be thankful! You japanese folks are way too serious" Silva said pointing a finger at the girl "Wah...I'm tired...can we get this over with?" Cavasoz said while yawning

"I'm sure Ego told you already...Out of all of them you were the only one who managed to stick out. Sure, Sae's brother and that freak managed to score but you, you're different" The blonde male said leaning towards the female as she slightly raised her head to look at him "You managed to see our plays as if it were instinct, not only that your moves are different. You play soccer as if it were another sport."

Luna smirked seeing a different reaction from the female "That ankle breaker move, it's not from soccer is it..." Adam finally spoke recalling how he fell on his knees "You're playing basketball in a soccer game...how particular. No wonder you're so difficult to read, you're playing a sport we have no idea of" Luna concluded after doing minor research on the female. All he had to do was search Akashi and everything was easy from there.

"Let's see how far that takes you, Ai. I'll have fun crushing you"

Turning around, Ego groaned seeing another redhead stand in his office

Turning around, Ego groaned seeing another redhead stand in his office. Honestly he was so done with the Akashi family.

"What do you want" Ego harshly spat while Seijuro pulled a chair out before sitting down with one leg across the other "Hm, just here to check on both of them"

"This isn't a babysitting center nor am I your babysitter for your bloody kids" Ego deadpanned at the male who smiled. "Have they arrived yet?" Seijuro questioned the male who frowned at him.