039

From the VIP stands Akashi leaned slightly forward, his eyes scanning the field

From the VIP stands Akashi leaned slightly forward, his eyes scanning the field. Watching Japan U20 Itoshi Sae and Shidou Ryusei go against his daughter, Akashi Ai and Sae's younger brother, Itoshi Rin. A match up no one could foresee.

It was a battle against a demon with their club. Sae and Ai being the demon and Rin and Ryusei being the club. Others may view it as an Emperor going against an Empress, the question remains. Who will become victorious?

"You look worried"

Turning his head, his eye met purple eyes "Hiroto" the oldest Akashi child sat next to his father "You're asking why I'm not down there?" He tilted his head "It will do no good for her if I were down there. Not after our talk"

Seijuro looked at his son with questioning eyes "Before we arrived I talked to her. She had to hear it from me or you or else she would've held back."

"I see," Seijuro nodded, looking back towards the field, crossing his left leg on top of the right. "She'll be fine. Even if she's at her limit right now, she'll be fine, because right now Ai is the strongest player on the field"

Ai made brief eye contact with Rin, "Rinny, it's been awhile" Shidou grinned while the male glared "Not long enough, you freak" Rin said, passing Shidou but stopped seeing Sae in front of him

"You're boxed in, Rinny~"

Rin's bags covered his eyes, his right leg on top of the ball, feeling Shidou hovering over him while his older brother stood in front of him. The inched closer, and closer each step they took, Sae felt chills run down his spine, he quickly turned around ignoring Rin who looked up with a crazed grin, his aquamarine eyes casting a faint lightning streak.

Swinging his leg back, Shidou looked at him in shock "Free ball!!" One of the U20 screamed, "No! Don't–" Nathaniel screamed running towards where Ai was, she was slightly ahead of Sae, far from the ball. His own eyes predicted a second too late.

While Sae and Shidou box in Rin, they took their eyes off of A,i for a second and that second was all Ai needed. Within that second Rin kicked the ball back, while Ai ran forward, in doing so Rin will take advantage of Shidou's shock and take the ball, Rin's movement will become more precise, his agility, speed, thinking would all improve because Ai will force Rin to awaken, force him into an imitation of the flow.

"Stop them!!!"

Sae let out an irritated sound, running in front of the girl, blocking her from moving further. Numerous calculator came around his mind, determining the fate of the ball "I have to thank you" Ai said, her left leg slightly pushing the ball back, hearing the sounds of running coming towards her "If you hadn't fucked up your brother, I might've not pull this off. So for that, I thank you."

In realization, the chills Sae had felt from earlier, the move she was about to do, was all-familiar. It was the move he had taught Rin all those years ago. He has realized the stage was never for Ai, she was the decoy from the beginning, the star of this round...

"Thank you for being an idiot"

Ai kicked the ball with precise precision, at a fast pace, Rin felt a peace, the screams from the stadium and the people on the field mellowed down, his eyes slowly focused on the ball coming at him at a fast pace. A pass that was similar to that of Sae's. Memories flooded him, before Ai's voice echoed throughout his mind.

"I'll turn you into a greater demon"

Jumping backwards, he let his long legs make contact with the ball, his back hitting the ground harshly.

GOAL!!

"Incredible!! Rin Itoshi has managed to make a successful bicycle kick!"

Ai breathed in and out, her figure wobbling. "Can you see his statement?" Ai questioned the older Itoshi siblings who glared at her "He doesn't need you anymore"

"He has your help, without you he would've failed" Sae retorted

"I suppose you're right but you're also wrong. This play was meant to test Rin's limit and he exceeded my expectations. It won't be long before he truly understands. So watch as your little brother grows without your help"

Ai walked with a limp, Bachira soon appearing next to her, helping her stand seeing as she almost toppled over. "You fooled them!" Bachira laughed, Ai nodding along the way, her right arm around Bahcira's shoulder.

"Ai!" Isagi ran, letting her wrap her left arm around his shoulder, although now she was slightly tip-toeing leaving Isagi to slightly lean down. "I've done what I can from here, the rest is up to you all" Ai began talking, watching as her replacement glared at her "Show them your egoism and devour them"

Bachira and Isagi smirked, nodding their heads. Ai smacked her hand against a rougher hand. Red eyes clashing against her own eyes.

"Don't disappoint, you stupid King"

Little explanation! Ai never truly wanted to score, despite her other half being in "control" Ai had a talk with her older brother, which will be revealed next chapter

Little explanation! Ai never truly wanted to score, despite her other half being in "control" Ai had a talk with her older brother, which will be revealed next chapter. Ai had always been the dictator, she had no need to score. She wants her boy (yes, boys) to grow with her help because *****

If I told y'all that would ruin the surprise, anyways Empress is ending soon! Thank you for the support!