Chapter 2: Bungee Jumping

beeyotch, I dedicate this chapter to you ate! I really love and adore your stories! You made me cry with Tripp but made me love him! Plus si Lourd <3

"HannieCresselia! Ano ka bang bata ka?! Two red lights? You are so lucky that this is your first time!"

I am currently being scolded at by mom in the living room while my dad watches from the side-lines.

"But mom, come on, I just wanted to experience what it felt like running through red lights and being pulled over."

"Ano feeling anak?"nakangiting tanong ni dad.

"Daddy it was very exciting!!"

"Ano ka ba Angelo! Kaya kung ano ano ginagawa ng anak natin!"

"Let it be, honey. Experience for her at kalian ba niya inulit mga kalokohan niya?"

I ran towards daddy.

"He's right," I said while nodding my head.

"Ay nako. Mag-ingat ka lang lagi ha? Baka mapahamak ka kasi. I'm just worried," mom explained.

"Yay! Okay na! Let's go, I'm going to cook for my mom and dad-and our visitors," I said while running to the kitchen.

"A-anong bisita? Hannie!"

"LoveYa ma!"

I made a simple meal; fresh Caesar salad, fish fillet with lemon wine sauce and Tiramisu for dessert. I hope they would like it! I asked help from ate Marisse, head of the maids, to put the food in the main dining hall.

"Good evening tito and tita!" they greeted.

"Oh Snow and Lia, so you are our guests for tonight," dad greeted.

"Yesho!" they both greeted in excitement.

"Daddy, mag overnight sila kasi maaga pa po gising namin."

"And why is that?"mom asked with folded arms.

"We'll be heading off to San Juanico Bridge for bungee jumping, and-and a photo-shoot po."

"And how will you get there?"Tumaas ang isang kilay ni mommy. Makaka-alis pa ba kami nito?

"We'll ride on my private jet po."

"Okay." Then mom headed to the dining hall. Iniwankamingnakanganga. She really is surprising sometimes.