Chapter 31: What if I'm serious?

Hannie's POV

I woke up alone and light headed. Where's Xander? I frowned at the thought of me getting really used to his morning hugs when I wake up.

"Shh wag ka maingay baka magising!"

"Kuya ayusin mo! Mas marunong pa ako magluto sayo! Pancake lang 'yan ano ba!"

I crawled out of bed and peeked at what's happening downstairs. I giggled at the site, Xander was topless but an apron covered his seducing abs and Leo was only wearing boxers.

"Leo, paano ba ito?!"

"Hintayin mo lang! Pancake lang yan!"

I carefully observed Xander and how he cooked, he was quite good but clumsy at the same time. He still was jittery while picking up the cooked pancakes. When I saw Leo about to go up I crawled as fast as I can back to bed.

"Sis, wake up. Breakfast is on the counter.." Leo gently patted by arm while slowly pulling my leg the next.

"Hmm.." I pretended to groan.

I stood up and fake stretched. I followed Leo down the stairs and I was shock with what I saw. Ang bilis nila! Freshly stacked pancakes with chocolate syrup and a side of berries and Milk to drink waited on top of the counter. The table setting was beautiful. The counter was filled with rose petals while a beautiful crystal vase was in the middle with a single Iris flower in it.

I glanced at Xander who was shyly looking away.

Xander's POV

"Leo gising."

"Hmm!"

"Shh baka magising si Han.."

He slowly opened his eyes and smirked. "That's what you used to call her."

"Huh?"

"Wala. Why wake me up?" Sumilip siya sa orasan. "It's still 5 in the morning."

"Teach me how to cook."

"And why?"

I glanced at Han.

"Ahh. Okay okay." He stood up and stretched.

Umabot kami ng isang oras para lang turuan niya ako gumawa ng pancakes. Ang hirap pala magluto at maghintay! May mga nasunog ako at may mga hilaw na nagawa. Pero nakagawa din ako ng fifteen na maayos.

Pinaakyat ko si Leo para gisingin si Han. Inayos ko ' yong counter agad.

"Ang sarap ng luto mo Leo!" She smiled at Leo. Hoy ako nagluto niyan!

"Thank him not me," Leo pointed at me and I smiled at Han.

"On second thought..." I glared at her alam kong mangbwibwiset na naman siya. "It's delicious Xander. Nice job."

Sa simpleng salita niya na 'yon agad akong napangiti.

"But it needs more sugar. Good thing there's syrup to add the sweetness. Pahabol niya. Bwiset.

Buong umaga kaming nakatunganga sa sala. Anong pwede ngayon? We skipped school today because of Leo but we have nothing to do. May trabaho si Han pero bawal pa siya pumasok dahil sa mga sugat at pasa niya.

"Ano gusto niyo gawin?" Tanong ko.

Lumapit si Han kay Leo at bumulong then they both grinned at me.

Hannie's POV

"NO." Madiin niyang sagot.

"Xander do it."

"Kuya gawin mo na. Pinaghirapan ni ate gawin 'yan. Ikaw lang taga bigay."

It took me an hour and a half making this homemade cookies and he denies our request?! Nag effort ako. Ayoko nasasayang effort ko.

"Xander this is part of your change. Do it." I gave him my death glare.

"Fine. Swerte mo crush kita." Then he went upstairs to change leaving me red.

"Kinilig ka naman." Masungit na sabi ni Leo sabay labas dala dala ' yong mini bags na may cookies.

~~O~~

"Free Freshly baked cookies! Get one and you'll be able to hug the Silent Prince, Xander Evo!!"

And with my magic words all the girls in the park came rushing to our mini stand. Sikat pala talaga itong lalaki na ito kahit ubod ng sungit.

"Bwiset ka Cresselia," He whispered. I gave him an evil grin as a response.

Lumipas ang ilang minuto, paunti unti nang nauubos ang mga cookies.

My attention was focused on Xander the whole time, he was genuinely smiling at the girls and accepting to take pictures with them. I only hated the times when he glances in my direction and winks.

Habang pinagmamasdan ko sila nakaramdam ako ng onting inis sa mga hawak nila sakanya. Nagpapakiss pa siya sa pisngi!

"Ikaw po si Ms. Cresselia right?" Asked one of the girls who were waiting for a picture with Xander.

I nodded as a yes.

"Pwede po papicture mamaya?"

"S-sure."

"OMG nandito si Hannie Cresselia! 'Yong sikat na model!" Another shouted.

Pagkatapos nila magpapapicture ako naman dinumog nila. I glanced at Xander and Leo who were laughing at me.

"Wag niyo masyado dumugin si Han. Liligawan ko pa 'yan."

We all stopped what we were doing and looked at Xander with my jaw dropped. He had his arms folded and his lips formed into a grin while staring right at me.

"WHAT!?" They all screamed. A scream that echoed throughout the park that made other civilians stare. I wanted the ground to eat me because the next thing I know is I'm going to be ripped into shreds by his adoring fans.

"She's the girl I'm courting." He scratched the back of his neck while answering. Nagpapacute siya oh my gosh!

They all moved their attention to me and unexpectedly smiled.

"Ms. Hannie, ang swerte mo po!"

"You are so lucky! You are the first girl who ever got his attention!"

"OMG!! So lucky!"

I thought they were going to kill me. May mga ganito pala? Instead of answering I only gave them awkward smiles. I felt butterflies in my stomach as I saw Xander smiling at me. Nakakatunaw ngiti niya..

~~O~~

"Ang lakas mo mang trip Evo."

"Kuya kain tayo sa labas, pagpahingahin natin si ate sa pagluto," Leo suggested while playing with his PSP at the back of Xander's car.

"Sure." He glanced at me before focusing back on the road. "Sino may sabi nangtritrip ako ha Han?"

"It's obvious Xander. Just tell everyone that you're really not courting me and admit that this is just a game Evo."

He fixed his attention on me while driving the car. Gusto niya ba madisgrasya kami?!

"Hannie Cresselia, what if I'm serious?" sabi niya habang nakakatitig sa mga mata ko.