Chapter 33.2: Hogwarts Express

A/N: Sorry for the mistake of publishing the wrong chapter 

Hannie's POV

The savoury smell of eggs and bacon filled the room and woke me up.

Naalala ko na naman panaginip ko. It was the same, me falling off a cliff and this boy tries to save me. But the difference was there was another voice screaming, a girl's voice. Different from my mom's or Linda's .

I got off the bed looking for my fiancée who I found leaning on the balcony drinking a cup of coffee, topless, again.

"Goodmorning Xander."

"Goodmorning Han." He smiled at me while walking inside the suite. "Finally you're awake. Hindi pa ako nakakakain dahil tulog ka pa."

"Hinintay mo ako?"

"Of course."

We sat down, silently eating. I glanced at the clock and saw it was 8:30 in the morning. I stood up and took the map from the bed and sat down again. Saan kaya pwede pumasyal ngayon?

"Put down the map. I have the day planned," Xander said while taking a bite from his bacon.

I shrugged and continued eating. I hope magiging masaya itong araw na to..

"Magiging masaya talaga. Kasama mo si Xander ee.'

Shut up brain!

Dahil ayaw niya magsuot ako ng shorts, nag black skinny jeans nalang ako, blank tank top and black converse. I opened the door's suite and waited for Xander.

"Yeah all black ah. Couple color tayo ngayon." He winked at me then wrapped his arm around me an on my shoulder. I glanced at is outfit, couple color nga. He too was wearing black: black sleeveless shirt, black pants and black converse. Gosh, he looked hot.

We looked like a demented couple. Napangisi nalang ako sa sarili ko.

"Kinikilig ka no?" He whispered while we went in the elevator.

"Asa Xander."

"Come on, naka-akbay ako sayo. Diba dapat kinikilig ka?"

Siniko ko siya sa tiyan, napangiwi nalang ako dahil ang tigas! ABS ABS ABS!! Tumawa nalang siya sa ginawa ko. I walked ahead of him finding my way to wherever.

"Not that way. We are going to the Hogwarts express in London." He said catching up to me and held my hand. I tried to get out of it but he kept on gripping my hand and looking away. I sighed and let it be.

Deep inside natutuwa din ako...

Pagdating sa 'London' napangisi nalang ako sa tuwa. Nasa Platform 9 ¾ kami. We are about to ride the Hogwarts Express to Hogsmeade.

"Happy?" Naka-upo na kami sa seats namin. Nakakatuwa I feel like Hermione!

"Super."

"Good." Tumabi siya sa akin, which made me very uncomfortable yet wanting him to sit beside me.

"Buti napapasaya na kita," he whispered while looking at the outside of the train.

Sobra Xander.... But I can't fall for you.

~~O~~

"Doon naman tayo Xander!"

"Wait up! You bought too much stuff!" He said while catching up to me carrying all our bags.

We've been through Hogsmeade, going in and out of shops, specifically: Derves and Banges where I got The Monster Book of Monsters, Flinch's Emporium of Confiscated Goods for the authentic Crest Banners, Owl Post for the stationary and other writing stuff, Honeydukes for the Chocolate frogs and other sweets, Olivanders for a wand. Xander and I chose wisely in picking a wand like what Harry did.