Chapter 6: First Night

*edited*

A/N Basically I cut this chapter into two parts all because i wrote it too long.

Girlinlove

, Team HiCo po ako pero nakakaawa si Enzo :( Love 100 Steps to HIs Heart ate! I laughed so much with Hope's Number 2 scene <3

Hannie's POV

"Ui sorry na."

He didn't budge. Tss for a guy he is so dramatic. "Ui, ui, ui!"

"Ano ba? Kitang nag-aaral iyong tao!"

"Here, sorry gift." I held out my hand that was holding his Pie. Good thing nakalimutan ko ibigay sakanya ito.

"What's that for?"

"Sorry gift nga. Paulet-ulet?"

"Why go through anything just to say sorry."

"I don't want enemies, especially with someone who I'm living with. Bad aura, nakakahawa kasi iyong bad aura."

"k."

He took the pie and continued his school work. I sat on the bed and took my things out of my bag.

After 10 minutes. "Finally done!"

"Sshh. Wag ka maingay. Kitang nag-aaral."

"Sungit. Sorry naman. Bakit ang tagal mo diyan? It's been 10 minutes hindi ka pa din tapos? "

"Wow? Baka naman kasi madali lang naman yang ginagawa mo." He stood up, took my homework and sat 10 inches away from me. Then his eyes widened.

"What's with the face?"

"How the heck did you answer all of this in 10 minutes?"

"They were easy, why?"

"Ang weirdo mo talaga. 50 items in 10 minutes?"

"So?"

"In that subject!"

"Eh? Let me guess, you're bad at this?" I bit my lip from saying anything more. I just made a peace treaty; he's already pissed off with me from the very start. I don't want to add more fuel to the fire.

"So? Mang aasar ka na naman?"

"No, I'll help you." I stood up and went to his study table and there I saw his homework .It was blank and beside it was crumpled papers.

"I don't need help."

"You sure? You look troubled with all the scratch papers and blank answer sheet."

"Wala ka na doon. Kaya ko to. Wag ka na mangealam."

Ang tindi ng mood swings niya! Here I am giving a hand but all I get is a shovel in the face. Tsk. Fine! I'm just being kind here.

I went down to the living room, I couldn't take his presence. I turned on the TV and looked for a show. I stopped at a channel and cranked up the volume, ang hina masyado.

"Hannie! Kitang nag-aaral diba? Pwede hinaan? Bingi ka ba?"

So I did. After 50 minutes..

I went upstairs to check on Xander. He was already sleeping. His study table was a mess; papers scattered everywhere. Pinulot ko mga kalat niya, ano ba ito puro scratch! I took a glimpse at his homework sheet, it was still blank.

I took his ballpen and whispered, "Helping someone with his homework.. Another experience."

. I glanced at Xander, he was sleeping like an angel. If he could only sleep forever.. Mas nagmumukha siyang tao.

"Tapos ka na sa kaka-titig? Nakaka-kilabot kasi."

He was awake?!

"Excuse me? I wasn't staring at you."

"Sabi mo e. Can you turn off the lights, I'm going to sleep." It wasn't a request, it was a command.

I pushed the buttons on top of the headboard, automatically the lights of the unit slowly dimmed and shut down. Humiga ako inches away from him, ang swerte ko talaga dahil ang laki ng kama. I'm not used to sleeping beside a guy. And I barely trust this guy at ang bastos niya pa kanina. This is very uncomfortable for me. I suddenly feel homesick.

I can't sleep, I checked the digital clock. It's past 1am. I shut my eyes. I rolled for a bit.

I was going to roll back to my original position when I felt hands on my shoulder and I rolled to Xander's side.

He was hugging me, tightly.

"X-Xander.." Ang bilis ng tibok ng puso ko. What is this?!

"Nakakairita ka. Sa kakagalaw mo hindi ako makatulog. Ano ba ha?" His eyes weren't open but it was obvious that he was annoyed.

"H-hindi ako makatulog.. H-home sick,"

"Shut up. Go to sleep. Wag ka feeling para lang mapakali ka ito. Wag ka malisyosa."

Ay? Ang tindi ha. Wala ako sinasabi hoy! May sinabi ako ha? Gusto kong pumalag pero hindi ko magawa. Onti onti na akong inaantok. Bakit ganito?

"F-feelingero ka."

Then I fell into a deep slumber.