Chapter 40: Molested

Hannie's POV

"Have you seen Alex?"

"Nope, why?" Lia answered.

We are on our way to the parking lot. Classes went by like a blur. I miss Xander already.

"Just asking."

"Don't tell me you're two-timing Xander again!"

"Ang OA mo Lia! FYI I never two timed."

"Yeah right," she snorted.

As we arrived, I was surprised to see Xander leaning back on his car holding another stuffed toy with a box.

"What's that for?" I walked up to him and kissed his cheek that I know shocked him too.

"Woah." He grinned.

"Kilig ka naman?"

"Maybe." Then he winked. Ohmy... "For you Han."

He handed me the stuffed Giraffe and box. I opened the box and found a mini pillow with the X <3 H stitched on it.

Why is my fiancée so sweet?

"Like it?" He asked tilting my chin. I heard the screams of the girls at the background.

"I love it!" I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him. "You know, puno na ang condo ng stuffed toys."

I heard his sexy chuckle. "Anything for you."

"You're so sweet. Bakit nung bata tayo ubod ka ng sama?"

"People change babe."

I flushed. Babe? It sounds corny but hell with corny the way he says it is so hot!

I am so thankful are paths crossed and we found each other again! I love this guy so much!

~~O~~

The Next Day

I woke up alone.

"Xander?"

No answer. Na saan kaya siya?

I heard running water in the bathroom, ah maybe he's taking a bath. I closed my eyes to doze off. I flushed when I felt his hands crawl on my back then I felt his tight embrace. I turned around and-

"RYO?!"

His hair was ragged and dark circles surrounded his eyes. He was clean but I smelled alcohol in his breath. His pupils are dilated. Is he on drugs?! Did he drink?!

I budged from his embrace but his hold became tighter.

"Ryo bitawan mo ako! You are trespassing!"

"Akin ka lang Nie-Nie. Mine. Mine!"

"Ryo-"

He pulled my hands and placed them by the headboard, pinning it using his hand while the other covered my mouth. He locked my legs with his preventing me from moving. Damn this is not good.

"This is the only way that I could make you mine."

Shit shit shit. Please no! Ryo stop! Please don't do this.

"Ryo wag!!"

His hands crawled from my neck down to my stomach while he forcefully kissed my neck. He unbuttoned my top, still kissing my neck. My eyes started to become hot and tears started to fall. Hindi na talaga siya si Ryo...