Final Chapter

Not an epilogue :) This chapter is a way to the second book. Warning, medyo intense na ang pag-gawa ko sa book 2. There are cliches but it's a bridge to the problem e.

Thank you po sa mga nagtiyaga magbasa sa "Our Beneficial Agreement"(OBA) lalo na at Amateur writer lang ako. Thank you din po sa mga nagbigay ng lakas loob para ipost ko ang mga chapters. I know there are grammatical errors, thank po sa pagtiyaga sa mga pagkakamali na iyon.

So the second book is still in the making pero may starter chapter na. It's short, I think.

Hope you all read my other stories!
*It Started With a Prank (A horror story)
*Mystic Manor (An english fantasy story)
*Who I Really Am (An english comedy love story) I'm going to post it soon. Promise nakakachills ang leading man dito(para sa akin hahah)

*One and Only Yu(fan fiction for ate Mae's(Vampiremims) character Hugh Alcantara from Amaranthine Love, Unwanted Girl's second book) Posting as soon as ate finishes the story :)

Xander's POV

"Finally, bro! Basta pag nag-away kayo ni ate Nie, nandito lang ako para sakanya ha?"

"Funny Leo."

I folded the cuffs and studied my reflection. I reminisced every moment.

We started off really bad, bumping into each other and snapping at one another. We always fought. But back then I already knew that I was attracted. I felt different around her, like she already knew me then.

But my hatred against women overpowered my growing feelings towards her.

My threat about courting her wasn't really a threat. Honestly it was just my very own way of courting her. I heard that she wants to experience different things. That one was one of my firsts for her.

The day she admitted she likes me too was amazing yet painful. Hangang gusto lang daw, diba ang sakit? But who'd knew that she already loved me then. My actions after her confession were undeniably uncalled for. But I had to ignore her, if I didn't I could've kiss her right there and then because of pure joy. Shit lang talaga nung umamin siya, lalaki man ako pero aaminin ko, kinilig ako. Who wouldn't right? Mapababae man o mapalalaki matutuwa ka at kikiligin kung umamin sayo ang taong mahal mo na may gusto din siya sayo.

"Ready bro?"

I nodded and headed my way towards the altar. Waiting with sweaty hands.

The pianist began to play Ave Maria while the doors of the church slowly opened. The flower girls threw the petals down the aisle while making their way to their places. I glanced at everyone around the church. There weren't a lot of people. My family, her family and our bestfriends were the only ones here.

Slowly and gracefully she walked down the aisle holding her bouquet while a white veil covered her beautiful smile. She's so beautiful.

Midway she suddenly stops.

Bumilis bigla tibok ng puso ko. Please no! I couldn't move. My body felt heavy. My eyes began to moist as she slowly turns around and walks slowly.

"Han..."

Then she suddenly turns around while doing a peace sign...

"Ito naman joke lang!" she giggled. I sighed. Minsan talaga hindi ko alam umiikot sa ulo nito. I heard everyone's sighs as she continued walking down the aisle.

The ceremony took place swiftly. We declared our vows of love for each other. Only a few more words and I could finally.

"....kiss the bride," the priest said.