Chapter 14: Timezoned

BlackLily, I finally met you in person po! I'm so lucky that I attended the MIBF <3

Xander's POV

"Sorry sa kanina."

"What the hell is your problem with girls Xander? Seriously nakakairita na kasi pagtrato mo. A little more at baka arghh!" she said in frustration while taking a bite of her cheeseburger stuffed with French fries.

She really is different. Dito lang niya pala gusto kumain? Akala ko magiinarte pa siya. My bad. Her appetite is weird too, akala ko pang diet gusto niya. Isang pagkakamali na naman.

"Sorry na nga diba?"

"Ano ba kasi problema mo?"

"I already told you. A painful past."

"Ito pa! Ako bawal mag English tapos ikaw itong English ng English! Ang daya mo ah!" she retorted while chewing.

I'm getting annoyed with her manners; she has no class for her status. Ketchup was smothered all over her face and she doesn't even care!

But I can't help not to laugh. She really is something.

"What's funny?"

I took a tissue and wiped her mouth. Ang dungis niya pero... ang cute niya tignan.

Napatigil ako, ano ba itong iniisip ko?

I heard gasp. I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

"Uhmm thanks.." she whispered.

"What do you want to do next?" I asked.

"Hmm.. Something that we both agree with. I can't take the stress of another argument Xander. Baka mabinat ako."

Buti naman! Ayokong magbuhat kung mahihimatay na naman siya bigla.

"Ikaw na mag-isip."

"Xander..." she pouted. "Can we please bond? Para naman memories!"

"Bakit pa?"

Again she pouted. Damn will she stop? She looks so.. Nevermind

"Fine. How about-"

"Timezone tayo!"

That's something I will absolutely agree to!

"Sure. But let's put our bags in the car. Sagabal masyado ang dami mo kasing binili."

"Sure," she answered smiling.

I left Hannie by the fountain to wait for me. She kept on insisting on helping but I refused. Baka mapagod pa siya. Ako pa itong makonsensya pag nabinat siya.

'Just admit that you're worried about her.' My mind said.

"Asa. Ako mag-aalala sakanya?" Napatigil ako. Why am I talking to myself?

Napailing ako naglakad pabalik kay Hannie.

I stopped five feet away from her as I saw her arguing with someone. My legs moved on their own, towards a couple who were a few feet away from Hannie. I hid between the couple and listened carefully.

"Ryo.. Stop."

"Nie-Nie please? I want you back. I love you!" Hindi ko alam bait parang uminit bigla dugo.

"Please stop it. A-ayoko na.. N-naguguluhan na a-ako Ryo. Please. G-give me time to think. All I ask for is time."

Boom timezoned! Yan dapat sayo!