Chapter 1.2: My Friends

"Nie Nie ano klase mo later?"

"Cooking, you?"

"Dance, Ballet class."

This is Lia Silva, one of my best friends. She takes up Performing Arts and Theatre. Her parents were former dancers and now they own multiple dance studios around the globe used by famous celebrities and dancers. She's a great dancer; obviously dancing is in her genes. She has this bubbly attitude that's very contagious, once she sees us frown or upset she never fails to make us smile.

"Where is Snow? Hindi daw siya pumasok sa first class niya," Lia asked in worry.

"Maybe projects? You know, painting."

"Well tam-"

"Nie! Lia! Sorry I'm late! I had to do baby bro's school project! It was a painting."

"Told ya," I whispered in Lia's ear.

Snow Elyra, the said to be girl persona of Leonardo Da Vinci, minus the beard. She is also one of my best friends. She takes up Fine arts and is very well known in the arts around the globe. Her parents own multiple museums around the world.

Our parents told us that due to their busy schedules, we were put in a day care centre when we were 2 years old and ever since then we became bestfriends.

We three are inseparable. But I always felt that there's something missing, people missing in my life..

"Nie I heard that you were EARLY for your class today ah?" did Lia really have to emphasize the early part?

"Yeah, so what?" I sneered.

"hahahaha online online din kasi!"

"E kasi naman sana tinext niyo ako! You know I barely go on the net!" I said while stomping my feet.

"Alright alright I'm sorry okay? Funny kasi." She was wiping the tears from her laughing. Urghh Lia if I didn't love you, you'd already be having a nosebleed!

"Anyways, let's eat?"aya ni Lia

We headed to the cafeteria and sat at our usual seats, on the third floor, overlooking the whole cafeteria. We comfortably slouched on the red velvet couches at placed our bags on the glass table.

"My treat today.What's yours Snow?"

"Carbonara and iced tea please."

"You Nie?"

"Lasagna and Pepsi."

"Alright! Nilubos mo ang panlilibre ko. Hahaha. Caeser Salad for me!"

"Health freak,"I teased..

"Atleast I'm having a healthy diet!"

"Oona, order ka na. Shoo. Hahaha" then she stormed of in complete annoyance. Haha pikon talaga ito si Lia.

We had half an hour left before our next classes start. Lunch wasn't quiet; we kept on talking about anything that pops up into our minds.

"Our school is weird" Lia started

Well she is right. Our school is weird, but in a good way. We can change courses and classes anytime even between semesters.But our school's uniqueness has its benefits, it helps students enhance and discover more about their skills and talent. This is very well proven by me.

Last two years, I chose Veterinary Medicine as my first course with classes related to it. My grades were exceptional, I had surpassed the limit of passing by an early age, my professor told me I can already graduate, exaggerated yes, but I refused I wanted my college life to be simple so I changed course . Just last month I tried Military Officer. But due to a traumatizing event I changed course immediately. I didn't know that the gun I found was real and loaded! And first of all, who would leave an unattended and loaded gun lying around?!

Now I take up Multimedia Arts with various classes. So far so good performance ko!

"Girls bungee jumping tayo tomorrow."

"NO!" -Lia

"Uhh I'll pass" -Snow

I pouted, "Why?"

"Dude, just last Christmas you made the three of us wear bikinis in the SNOW! Valentines we ate ant chocolates! And just last week you made us skinny dip, in Ice cold water!" Lia baffled.

"Yeah Nie, we've been doing crazy stuff. Aren't you even scared that maybe one time we might get in danger?"

I slouched; I hate it when Snow goes all motherly like on me!

"At first."

"How can you even say that in calm manner?!"

"Ssh Lia, you're being too loud. Let Nie speak."

"I just wanted to spend quality time with you girls" I used my famous Puppy dog eyes on them. Please work!!

"F-fine. But we are only going to watch!"Lia answered nahalatangpilit.

"Yey! I love you guys!"

After eating we headed to our next classes. Good thing our rooms weren't that far from each other.

"Ouch"

"Oh, watch where you're going." He helped me up. My bottom hurts..

"Xander??"Lia asked in shock.

"Yung suplado?"napatakip ako ng bibig.Did I say that out loud?! Dang me and my big mouth!

Ï was about to apologize but he suddenly left without a word.

"Suplado nga ata"bulongni Snow.

"Aish, nakakahiya!"

Lia put her arms around me, "Nah it's okay. It's you who got embarrassed not us. So, bye!"then she ran off dragging Snow with her. You're dead later Lia!

Cooking Class was fun. We were tasked to make chocolate truffles and give it to the S.U elementary students. Our grades were based on the reaction of the students. Good thing they loved mine, I hope I get a high grade! After classes I headed to the parking lot and rode on my Black Nissan GT-R.

On my way home, again there was no traffic.

*ting*

Light bulb alert! I haven't done that!

I grinned to excitement as I geared up my car.