Chapter 1.1: Late

*edited*

"Oh my Goodness!! I can't believe this! That was her she was that was! Ahhh!!"

"Ssh! Madami pang nagtratrabaho dito Nie .Shouldn't you be at school by now? You're going to be late."

Napatigil ako.Sinenyasan niya ako na tumingin sa wall clock. I'm going to be late dang it! I ran down the stairs instead of using the elevator and ran my way out to the taxi lane. I had 45 minutes left before I'm late. But good thing there wasn't any traffic so it took us 30 minutes to arrive.

The taxi dropped me off by the main building which was 3 blocks away from my class building. I cussed as I ran. I looked at my watch, I'm 5 minutes late! At dagdag pa, wala ako dalang gamit para sa school!

I reached the door of our room, as I was about to open the door Ms. Clarisse came.

"Oh Nie why are you here so early? And why do you look like you just got from a marathon?"

"But Maam, I'm late," I answered in confusion.

"Oh dear, haven't you read the post last night? Your Arts prof would be out for a week due to his trip out of the country." My jaw dropped. This is embarrassing!

"I didn't know.." I bowed my head in shame.

"Tsk tsk, well you should go online for some time dear. So I must go and bid you a good morning."

She was about to leave when she turned, "Oh and Hannie, tidy up yourself, you look haggard."

Hinintay ko siya umalis. Napaupo ako sa sobrang inis. I flicked my forehead in annoyance. I wasted too much energy and this is what I get.. Utter embarrassment.

I called my dad to bring some of my school stuff and bring my car too. I have 2 hours of free time. What am I supposed to do?

I wandered around the school campus. I found myself at the school garden.

Oh wait, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Hannie Cresselia, the only daughter of Angela and Angelo Cresselia. I was born to a wealthy family. I have everything; updated gadgets, trending attire, luxurious cars and a fat bank account, name it I can have it. But I only get what I want when I'm in my best behaviour. I work as a part time model, to earn my own money. I live a normal life, only my grandparents treat me as a princess but I'm not a spoiled brat or anything. I love and respect my family very much.

But living a high life has its ups and downs. I have the family name to uphold and not disgrace it. Having a family that owns a multi-million company can give ungodly pressure.

I'm a 19 year old and third year college student of S.U or Sacred University. I have a minimal number of friends, I keep my distance from others, I hate the attention they give, and they could be major suck ups and plastics.