Chapter 48: Damsel in Distress

Gusto ko magdrama as A/N pero sa epilogue na. Onti na lang matatapos na sila Hannie and Xander. The story i mean :)

Hannie's POV

I couldn't take the pain anymore. My body is worn out. I could see my skin turning into a purplish color from the hits. The pain was unbearable.

This person is torturing me.

Alex kept on screaming to stop but this person won't stop. He got hit once, it was obvious that the hit he got was painful because he spit out blood after.

However my anger towards him still didn't fade. The fact that he WAS a part of this twisted scheme made him an enemy.

Last two blows and the doors closed. My vision was a blur. I wanted to stay awake but bit by bit my vision darkens.

Eren's POV

"So may kinalaman nga talaga siya sa bail ni Linda? Shit! Bakit hindi manlang natin naisipan!" Singhal ni Xander.

Nandito kami sa may hotel lobby. The others were sent to their rooms to stay for the night and for them not to meddle with the problem.

"Apparently no, parents ni Becky ang nagbail. Based from my research, Linda is a long lost relative of Becky. She was only found after the news spread. She was bailed Five years after the accident to refrain suspicions of the Liore family bailing her out. They used millions of money just to bail her and change her appearance."

"I can't believe this! All this time that bitch was under Nie's nose!" Gio interrupted.

"What does Becky have to do with Linda and Nie? I thought they were friends?" Dane calmly asked.

"That I don't know. I never had suspicions towards her. Guess she's a great actress," I answered.

"How the hell do we find her!" Sigaw ni Xander.

"Will you shut up! Kung may tracking device sana tayo na nakay Nie! Madali natin siyang mahahanap!" I shouted.

I saw how Xander's eyes widen. He was about to speak but hesitated. Anong iniisip niya?

"Xander what? Sabihin mo na iyang naiisip mo para mahanap natin asawa mo!" We shouted.

"Her ring... The engagement ring.." Damn, don't tell me....

Hannie's POV

I didn't want to cry, it's been hours and still no one has come to save me. I feel so much in pain. Every move I wince from the unbearable pain. Mamatay na ba ako dito?

"Nie..."

"What?!" I sneered.

"I'm going to get us out of here."

"And how! Baka naman planado lang ito para akala ko nang makakatakas ako e bigla nalang ako mamatay!"

"I promise you, you won't die. I'm going to let you escape. It's my last gift to you. Just remember how much I love you okay?"

I was taken back with his words, last gift? I saw how sincere it was... Like how my concern vanished... my anger vanished. I felt guilty.

"Just do what I say okay? You'll live I promise." I saw a tear escape as he said these words. No Alex. Para ka nang nagpapaalam sa akin.

I nodded. "Sorry.. for the things-"

"Don't be. After what I did? I deserve your hate."