Chapter 19: Requests and Socialize

Hannie's POV

"Han! Ayoko!!"

"Akala ko ba magbabago ka!"

"Ang hirap naman kasi ng pinapagawa mo!"

"Dali na! Hubad!"

"Ano ba kasi connect nito?!"

"If you want to change, you'd listen to a girl! At pagbigyan sa gusto!"

"I am listening to you! Sapat na ' yon diba??"

"There are other girls that you should listen. Kaya hubad!"

"Pero ikaw muna! Please naman."

"No it's a request from Lia. At pareho naman naming gusto ito ee. Basically damay pa din ako. Now take your top off!"

"Han!"

"Wag mo akong tawaging Han! Hubad!!"

He took his top off and I slowly walked towards him not looking at his shining ABS. Para silang naghehello sa akin!

"Gagawin ba talaga natin ito Han?"

"Yes Xander. Now do it."

"KFine," he snarled.

He took the pink and white long sleeved top from me and wore it.

"It looks cute on you Xander! You look more like a man! A gentleman!"

"Masaya ka na?" He asked in annoyance. 

"Ecstatic."

~~O~~

"What are we going to do in a bar?" inis na tanong niya habang tumitingin sa sariling suot. He looked so disgusted in his top! Cute kaya! He doesn't even know when a guy wears something pink he looks manlier and proves to be more of a man.

"It is where we are going to start your 'CHANGE'"

"Eh?" Binaling niya sa akin atensyon niya at pabalik sa kalsada.

"You are going to socialize with the females in the bar and answer to their requests."

"Ikaw nga muna!"

"You're done with me, we always socialize at 'yong ibang gusto ko nasusunod mo naman e. Sa iba naman."

"Okay. But their requests, paano kung masyado alam mo na.. Paano kung magpakiss sila sa akin? Alam mo na ang gwapo ko pa naman."

"You know what, I really don't know why they call you 'The silent Prince', 'The Conceited Prince' is more like it. It really isn't you pag nagyayabang ka."

"Why?"

"Mukha ka talaga kasing masungit."

"Whatever. The requests?"

"Oh yeah. You can say no to other requests if you don't like them. But I would be the judge of that. Mamaya puro ka no kahit simpleng bagay lang. That's it. "

~~O~~

We arrived at the bar and I could see all the googly and flirty looks the girls are giving Xander.

"This is Xander! Can you girls accommodate him for me?" I shouted to get their attention.

And with those words half of the girls in the bar rushed towards Xander and pulled him away. At the corner I saw Lia and Snow walking towards me.