Chapter 41: Strange

iDangsHi ate! One of my all time favorites ang Teen Clash! I love it so much! Nakakainspire po siya because it helped me in our friendship and sobrang nakakakilig and nakakatawa!

Alex's POV

"What's wrong?"

I didn't go back to class yesterday. I'm not in the mood to face her.

"Sino ka?" tanong ko sa babaeng lumapit sa akin. She's cute but she's not Nie.

"Becky Liore, and you are?" I can't believe she doesn't know me.

"Alex Demsphire."

"Oh so you're the celebrity they've been talking about that transferred. I heard it's because of someone?"

"Wala ka na doon. Get lost."

"Wow. So it is true when people like you are off cam you're true personalities appear. Fine, I was just worried, you looked down in the dumps. Sorry for asking."

She was about to leave-

"Sorry, okay? I'm just going through a tough time."

"Maybe I can help?"

"As if."

"Dude, I've been physically abused by my ex-fiancee. I think I know how to help a problem or two. Girl problem is it not?"

She sat down inches away from me. Physically abused? Woah! I carefully looked at her and found tiny bruises. Her fiancee's an asshole for sure.

"So, who's the girl?"

~~O~~

"You've got it bad Alex."

"I know."

I've told her the whole story. I can't even believe that I willingly told her.

"She's a lucky girl you know. A lot of guys are after her. Well she is beautiful and kind. She's strong too even though she's been through a lot."

"And how do you know that?"

"It's a long story."

"I'm all ears."

~~O~~

I asked her if she can accompany me to Black Studios and good thing she agreed. Knowing about what happened to her made me idolize her or something. Even though she's been through shit like Nie she's still going strong and keeps on smiling.

"Mr. Demsphire, it's good to see you here. But may I ask why you are here?" Asked Nie's manager. I think her name is Mel?

"The shoot," I blankly answered.

"Nie's not here."

"Can you find someone else to replace her in the shoot? I'm going to be busy in a couple of days."

"Would you like me to call her in?"

"No, anyone but her."

I sat down in one of the couches and signalled Becky to sit down too.

"Sure. Mind if I ask, what's wrong?"

"I just don't want to shoot with her for the time being," I answered bluntly.

"Feelings I presume?"

I cocked a brow. How can she tell?

She put her hand or her waist and slightly smirked.