Chapter 33.4: First Kiss

seeyara

Hi po! Nakakaiyak po ang Practicing my first real kiss :'( But I still love it! <3

A/N Amateur mode on the third person's POV.

Third Person's POV

"Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit." Was all the couple said after their heart stopping ride. They cussed and puked at the nearest trash bin while people passed by looking at them.

"I can't fee- urghhh" Xander puked again.

"I feel so-urghh" Even Hannie couldn't take the ride, and she was an extreme lover.

They both stood up with shaking legs and sat on the bench.

"I'm just going to get water for us. You stay and not talk to anyone. Especially boys," Xander threatened and walked to a nearby shop.

Hannie sat down still weak from the ride yet her heart beat fast again as Xander walked away.

'Is he being possessive or something?'

'Is he really serious about me?'

'Can we really pull this off?'

She asked herself a lot more questions while waiting for Xander. But deep inside she's still scared that if they both got serious, he might hurt her in the end.

She shrugged off the feeling and sat uncomfortably.

"Here. Drink up and eat this. You look pale as a vampire," Xander handed her a bottle of water and a piece of chocolate.

They sat beside each other regaining their strengths.

Xander secretly glanced at Hannie every time he can. He was happy that he went through something with her.

'Will she like me after this trip?'

'Is she over her ex already?'

Xander's thoughts were nearly crazed as he asked himself questions about Hannie. The thought of liking her was undeniably crazy for him but what he knew the reason why his heart beats so fast around her..

They got back to the hotel hand in hand. Xander excited for his surprise and Hannie unaware what Xander has in store.

Hannie's POV

I still feel weak but a little energized from Xander's water and chocolate.

"Han, dinner later, wear something formal?" He shyly asked while stroking the back of his neck.

"Okay?"

I took a bath and when I got out Xander was nowhere to be seen.

Na saan na kaya 'yon? Nang iwan na naman ba?!

I found three boxes and a letter on the bed

I'll be in The Kitchen Restaurant. I'll be waiting. Here are your clothes. I got them ready for you. See you soon my fiancée.

-Xander

I smiled as I sat down on the bed and opened the boxes. I found a blue knee high dress with black elegant designs. The medium box contained midnight blue stilettos and the small box contained-

"Oh my God.." I gasped

It was a simple necklace but it was the pendant that captivated me; it was tear shaped and in the middle is a blue apatite with diamonds surrounding it.

Why is he doing this to me? Making me more than happy.

I quickly looked for the restaurant as I reached the bottom floor. As I entered the restaurant I saw him in his suit and tie. He looked so ravishing and simply hot.

Inalalayan niya akong umupo, wow how gentleman of him..

"You look beautiful Han." I glanced at Xander who was smiling at me. I looked away. Nakakatunaw ngiti niya..

"T-thanks." Dang why am I stuttering? Bakit ako ninenerbyos?!

"Goodevening, for our starters we will be serving Florida Gator Tail." Thank god dumating ang waiter.

"Aren't we suppose to order?" I asked.

"Your husband has ordered for your date madame. Sir what would be the wine for tonight?"

Tumikhim nalang ako at tinignan si Xander. He has the night planned for us. Why does that make my heart flutter?

"Pinot Grigio, Santa Rita Medalla Real, Chile '08," Xander answered without breaking eye contact from me. I quickly looked away. I heard him chuckle.

After the starters, our main dishes came: Pan seared Ahi Tuna steaks with grilled shrimp for sides. For the first time we ate while talking, talking about each other and sharing experiences and personal stuff. It made me so happy that we looked like we're getting along so fine.

After dinner we head of outside to stroll around.

"Like my surprise?" He asked.

"Which one? The outfit? The necklace or the dinner date?"

He chuckled before answering. "So it's alright that we went on a date?" He intertwined are hands. "Everything, did you like it?"

I didn't hesitate and answered, "I love everything, Xander."

"Hah! Finally my courting ideas are working. Kailan mo kaya ako sasagutin?"

I punched him using my spare arm and laughed. He stopped and looked at me, directly in the eye. He was taking deep breaths as if he was hesitant to say anything. He looked down... Down to my lips..

I looked down, suddenly embarrassed but he gently held my cheek as he leans closer. Automatically my eyes closed and seconds later I could feel his soft lips on mine.

My brain went dead, my heart on a marathon, my stomach in knots and my legs shaking.

His kisses were soft and passionate. Hindi ko alam bakit pero I kissed him back, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"This is my first kiss you know.." He whispered between kisses.

My heart went wild again.

Then it hit me...

I'm already inlove with him.