Chapter 51: Cold, Pale and Lifeless

crunchh, Why you so pretty ate! <3 Nakakakilig po ang My Casanova Husband! Love it!! Dagdap pa po iyong My Luke na nakakaiyak pero maganda!

Xander's POV

I woke up feeling so much pain. Para akong nabugbog!

"Where's Han?!" I screamed as I remembered what just happened.

How she closed her eyes... She can't be dead! She can't!

"Xander please calm down"

"CALM DOWN? HOW THE FUCK CAN I CALM DOWN! I JUST KNEW THAT I HAD A TERRIBLE PAST! MY FIANCEE ALMOST GOT RAPED. I ALMOST DIED AND NOW MY FIANCEE IS NOT HERE! HOW THE FUCK WILL I CALM DOWN?! MY LIFE IS FUCKED UP!"

"Xander... Nie... she's.."

I got out of my hospital bed, took out the dextrose and ran out of the room to look for Hannie. I asked the nurses where her room was. They looked at me as if I was crazy.

"I am Xander Evo and tell me where the fuck my fiancée, Hannie Cresselia is, if you do not want to lose your jobs!"

They immediately scanned their files and looked for Han's name. As they found her name they pointed where her room was.

I got in her room and my knees fell as I went in. I slowly walked up to her with my legs feeling so numb. Fuck, ano ito? Huli na ba ako?

"No! No!" I cupped her face, it was cold. She was so pale and...lifeless...

I couldn't fight back the tears so I let them fall.

"Han, please wake up? Akala ko together forever? Do you know how much I love you? So much Han. I love you so fucking much. I've experienced so much firsts with you do you know that? You're my first and last love. I love you. Diba gagawa pa tayo ng football team? Han wake up. We still have to make our very own family. I love you Han.. I love y-you.." My voice cracked..

It's been days since I last visited her. I still remember how she took care of me. I'll never forget her sweet smiles as she bids me goodnight. This person sacrificed too much.

I miss her... but she's gone and I can't do anything about. I wasn't able to save her then.

She'll forever be in my heart.

I closed my eyes and felt the tears flow down. For a guy I'm such a crybaby but I can't help it.

I put the roses on her gravestone and gave one more prayer. As I finished my prayer I slowly walked back to my car.

"Babe!" she shouted as I got in the car.

"Ingay mo."

"Sungit mo pa din."

"That's what you love about me."

"Conceited mo pa din. It's sweet that you still cry for ate Nikki."

I nodded and gave her a peck on the lips.

"I love you Han."

"I love you too Xander."

We drove back to the hotel.

"Who knew I'd still be alive? I'm one lucky girl."

"Oh stop reminding me!"

"Oh come one, still ashamed? Ang sweet mo kaya! You say the sweetest things when someone is about to die."

I rolled my eyes and recalled the day I thought she was dead.

I felt her body shiver. Was a dead body supposed to do that? I removed my embrace and looked at her face.

My jaw dropped.

"Han?!" she was grinning at me and making a peace sign. "What the hell?! I thought you were dead!"

"I thought so too?" She gave me another peace sign. "Anong football team!"

I took a deep breath and said, "You're so lucky you're alive.... I'm going to kill you myself" through gritted teeth.

"Aww! I love you too babe!"

"Galing ko mag acting no? That's the second time I fooled you. Hanep ka din no? Placing a tracking device on my ring? Ano akala mo tatakasan kita?"

I held her hand. Nakita kong namula siya.

"What's important is that you're alive and well. And yeah"

It's been three days since that incident. The doctor said that the bullet hit her chest but missed her heart.

"You were pale!" I exclaimed.

"Blood loss."

"You were cold!"

"It's freezing in here!"

"You were out cold before coming here!"

"That's normal, I loss an amount of blood."

"Your were... lifeless."

"Acting! Ano ba gusto mo ba patay talaga ako Xander?!"

"Of course not! I love you too much!"

I saw her cheeks blush. I smiled and kissed her cheek.

"Oh tama na yan baka maging motel na ito mamaya."

"You excited Han?"

"Xander... I'm having second thoughts..."

"W-what?"

"Joke lang! Ikaw naman masyado kang seryoso."

"Not a funny joke Han, I can't bear to lose you."

Instead of answering she took of her seatbelt and kissed me. Her way of saying sorry. I smirked and deepened the kiss.

Damn. I love this woman.