Chapter 47: Missing

Ang cute ng loveteam name Jaahsee! <3  XaNie | HanDer

Lia's POV

Finally she said yes! After two tries! It is true that the third time is the best.

After I saw tito Angelo leaving I looked for Nie to sincerely congratulate her. Ever since we were kids, sila na talaga ang loveteam sa amin.

Nasaan na ba siya?

"Dane, where's Nie?"

"She was with Xander just minutes ago."

I nodded and looked for Xander. When I saw him I came up to him.

"Nakita mo ba si Nie/Nakita mo ba si Han?" We asked simultaneously.

Hindi niya kasama si Nie?? Where could she be?

"Xander! Have you seen Nie?!" Nag-aalalang tanong ni Eren. I could see how tense he is. Kinabahan ako bigla.

"I'm looking for her! What's up Eren and why do you look so tense?" Xander asked in a dominant manner but I could feel that he too was getting nervous.

"I heard someone say that he heard a scream by the beach and someone yelling Run. Where's Nie?!" Eren answered.

"She was last seen with Alex, Eren," Gio suddenly appears and says. "Someone mysterious was also spotted by the beach just a few minutes ago.

"Shit," Xander hissed. "Find her now."

The boys didn't hesitate and headed outside. I was tasked to keep the guests occupied and not let them know what's going on.

Please be safe NIe. Please...

Hannie's POV

I gently opened my eyes and massaged my head. Ang sakit!

I tried to recall what just happened.

"Finally you're awake," A voice suddenly said. It was different, like it was cloaked by technology, it sounded like a robot.

"Who the hell are you! What am I doing here!" I shouted. My eyes widened when I found my left leg chained to the floor. I studied the room where I was, the walls were painted white and it only had a window, the door was closed and a speaker was hanging from the wall.

"You'll know my dear. But first I want you to meet-"

"Alex!" I felt tears starting to build up when I saw him tied to a chair. His white cotton polo was soaked in blood. His eyes were closed but I could see him breathing. Thank God!

"Kung sino ka man, malalagot ka talaga sa akin pag nakawala ako dito!"

"I'm scared oh wait I mean, we're scared."

"Hmm...." I saw Alex waking up. His eyes flashed open. "Nie!"

"Alex...."

"Nie, I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry!"

"Alex, wala kang kasalanan... Okay ka lang ba?"

Before Alex could answer sumingit na iyong mystery person.

"Walang kasalanan? He was part of our team."

"What?! " Agad akong tumingi kay Alex. 

He didn't answer. More tears flowed. I can't believe this. Why would he do this?

"I'm sorry.... I just... loved you so much."

I suddenly felt anger rise up. My concern towards him disappeared and was replaced.

"I... Hate you Alex... I'm getting married in a few days... and you do this... I hate you.."

"Nie.. I'm sorry please." I saw tears fall from his eyes. I wanted to feel sorry but I can't. I just can't believe that he was able to do this.

"Oh stop with the drama! He almost let you escape and that made him a traitor."

The door opened and a person in a black mask went inside holding a stick came in.

"I want you to beg."

I knew what was going to happen. I closed my eyes and waited.

"Never," I answered.

Eren's POV

Shit this is the second time she went missing!

Nandito si Linda no doubt. Nagsearch party na para kay Nie. Natagpuan naming ang necklace na bigay sakanya ni Xander sa may beach.

What the hell has Alex to do with this?

"He likes Han, from the very start I knew Han had a huge crush on him and I knew that he likes her from the way he looks at her..." Xander whispered. I could see pain in his eyes. Pain of losing the one he loves. Pero hindi pa siya tuluyang nawawala, may pag-asa pa.

"Xander mahahanap natin siya. Ikakasal na kayo."

"Eren.. Please.." he pleaded.

Tumango ako at pinagpatuloy ang pagiimbestiga.

"Sir, the mysterious person was caught in one of the CCTVcameras, apparently it's a girl and she's not alone."

Pinakita sa akin ng isa sa mga private investigator ang picture na nakuha niya.

"Linda..." Based on our previous investigations, It is true that she had her face... changed.. But I would never forget that evil smile of hers..

I've been investigating on her bail and what happened to her after. How could we be so stupid not knowing on who she was. All this time!

I can't believe that my suspicions about her were true. All this time she was beside Nie.

Two people were behind her . Nahulog ko ang litrato nang napagtanto ko kung sino iyong isang tao.. One was Alex and one was..

"Becky...."