Chapter 9: The Talk

@blue_butterflyxoxo, I can't mention you urghh </3 I dedicate this long chater to you haha. Thanks for encouraging me :*

Hannie' POV

I've been standing outside the gate for 10 minutes, what is taking Ryo so long? He's driving my patience. I don't know why but I easily get annoyed with him now. Must be the break-up.

"Ano ginagawa mo dito?"

Halos mapatalon ako sa gulat sa biglang nagsalita.

"Hayydyusko! Xander? Dude you almost gave me a heart attack! Don't sneak up on me like that!"

"Tagalog please," he retorded. Arte nito. I really don't know why I'm so used to talking in English but I can speak tagalog though.

"Arte mo."

Then he walked away. What the? Sungit alert! Sungit Alert!

I heard a loud honk as I saw Ryo's Aston Martin park infront of me. I missed riding in his car. Napailing nalang ako sa naisip ko. Tss memories.

He opened the door for me and closed as I uncomfortably sat down.

Does Becky sit infront of his car?

I shrugged the pathetic question off. Ang weird ko!

He closed his side of the door and started the engine and safely drove us to the Ice Cream Parlour. Ironically, it was the place where we usually hanged out. It was called, The Froze. It was a two story building, it has this Ice cave theme to it: the walls made out of glass that replicated ice mirrors and the ceiling's lighting were ice shaped, ones that looked like that they would fall on you any minute.

What is he planning? Of all places, here? This was the farthest Ice Cream Parlour from school.

He sat down as he placed our orders, A Banana Split for me and an Apple crumble for him topped with his favourite flavour of ice cream, Vanilla. I couldn't even eat properly because of him staring at him. I couldn't take way he looks at me.

"What do you want Ryo? Stop wasting my time."

"Why are you.. so cold?" he asked as if he was hurt.

"Cut to the chase, Ryo."

"Im sorry Nie-Nie. I'm sorry for everything."

I raised a brow at him.

"Sorry dahil bigla kitang iniwan. Sorry dahil iniwan kita para kay Becky. Sorry sinaktan kita. Pero sana malaman mo, minahal kita ng totoo at sobra sobra kesa sa sarili ko Nie-Nie. I love you so much. Becky was just was just-"His voice was breaking. Parang pinipiga puso ko sa nakikita ko sakanya.

"Was just what?" I tried to hold back the tears. Damn these emotions. What is happening to me.

"She was my fiancée. I was forced by my dad. I pretended not to love you anymore Nie-Nie so that you would hate me and let me go. But I never loved her Nie-Nie. Ikaw lang... "

Fiancée? They're going to get married? I felt like I was stabbed in the heart, deep.

I lost my appetite and firmly stood up looking him straight in the eye. "Two years Ryo, two years wala ka manlang sinabi! One week pagkatapos ng second anniversary natin bigla kang mawawala nang walang paalam. Bago pa 'yon Mag-iiwan ka lang ng letter na nakalagay 'Hannie, I don't love you. Sa totoo lang si Becky talaga mahal ko'. You didn't even have the decency to break-up properly! You were cold and distant. Like WTF diba?! Hindi mo bo alam pinagdaanan ko noon? I was damn broken Ryo! You were my life. Fiancée? Madaming paraan! If you really loved me Ryo, you wouldn't just leave and hurt me like that."