Chapter 30: Leo Evo

Happy New year! 

Hannie's POV

"Yo bro. I missed you too," Leo sarcastically  answered.

"You guys are brothers?" I asked. They seem so different. Leo was creepy while Xander was creepier.

"Yeah? Don't you remember on the first night we saw each other again sis?" Leo asked. 

Oh yeah he was the kid then that seemed bored to death. 

"Saw each other again? What do you mean?" naguguluhan kog tanong. Again? As far as I can remember that was the first time.

"Nevermind. You still don't remember," He whispered but I was still able to hear it.

"What do you mean bro? And why are you here? By the way I'll call you sis from now on, okay? Tutal magiging sister-in-law na kita,"

I took out a couple of frozen fish fillets and butter fried them for dinner while carefully listening to their conversation.

"Mom wanted me to keep an eye on the two of you for two days so that you wouldn't do any-you know funny business," Leo explained making his voice normal and not creepy anymore.

"As if," I retorted while preparing the fresh orange juice.

"So, did you two do it?"

"NO! Like hell no!" I answered.

"Chill sis. I was only asking. So... You cook?" Leo excitedly came up to me and watched me sauté the vegetable sides for the fish.

"Yep. Taste this." I handed him a slice of the fish. I felt this closeness between us like I've known him since before. I shrugged the thought of and continued cooking.

"You seem close already. A rare sight to see of you, Leo." Xander sat down across me and grinned his boyish grin.

"Unlike you I'm not a woman hater." 

I gave Leo a high-5 for his answer.

We ate like a family, funny I said that but we did really look like a happy family. Xander and Leo kept on teasing each other while I scolded them for getting low on some of their jokes and when they played with their food.

Can we make our marriage work and discard the divorce?

"Saan ka matutulog Leo?" I asked.

"Sa gitna niyong dalawa."

Xander raised an eyebrow at him and stood in silence.

"Okay, I'll sleep down the bed, there's a pull up bed anyway." Leo shrugged. May ganun pala doon? 

Before going to bed we had a conversation again, I thought it was going to be fun but it wasn't. Because-

"You're courting her? Akala ko engaged na kayo? Why make the effort?" naguguluhang tanong ni Leo habang nakahiga sa gilig ng kama.

"Well, her fault for messing with an Evo. And you know what happens when people mess with us bro. Torture starts tomorrow."

Leo laughs and answers, "Ohh bad for you sis. You're in big trouble."

I covered myself with the bed sheets and ignored their topic about me. They really are brothers!

~~O~~

The next day was hell. Xander kept on giving me roses. Kung normal kami, kinikilig ako pero hindi e kasi alam ko may hidden agenda siya.

Two more days passed and he just doesn't give me flowers he gives me chocolates and stuffed toys too. Sinasadya niyang umuwi akong madaming dala! He's getting on my nerves!

"Aren't you supposed to be happy that he's courting you?" Lia asked while laughing. Nandito kami ngayon sa condo to relax after school.

"Lia he's not serious. Gumaganti lang siya sa ginawa ko."

"You're dense Nie." Singit ni Eren. Oh I forgot, the boys are with us except Xander. I think he's out planning his evil scheme.

"Excuse me?"

"Wala."

"I'm home!" He walked inside and handed me a huge tiger stuffed toy. Saan ko naman ito ilalagay? 3 days of his courtship, I already received dozens of stuffed toys! Our condo is stuffed with flowers too!

Leo stayed for a couple more days too bond but he's out for today, he said he had a date.

"How sweet!" They teased.

I know I have a crush on him but hell! I'm getting pissed rather than being happy with what he's doing!

I went upstairs to find a place for Tigs, yeah I named him Tigs every stuff toy he gave me has names. I placed Tigs beside my bedside table.

"Like it?" He asked while taking his shirt off. I hurriedly closed my eyes.

"Ano ba! Pwede sa loob ng banyo?!"

"Oh come on! It's like you're not used to it." My face flushed. I want the woman hating Xander back! This douche is getting on my nerves so much!

Ang tindi ng pagbabago niya! There still times when he snaps at a girl but he apologizes in the end pero hindi ko na take si Xander. His evil smiles... Hindi ko alam bakit nakakatunaw 'yong mga ngiti niyang iyon.

"Whatever Xander. Hindi na nakakatuwa paghihiganti mo. Stop your game."

I heard his footsteps closing in on me. I felt his presence inches away from me. Please wear a shirt please wear a shirt! I peeked at him and I sighed in relief when he was already wearing a sleeveless shirt. And damn did he bring it. His muscles were beaming at me, yearning me to touch them!

He leaned closer to me making an inch gap between us and whispered," Who even said I was still playing?"

He went downstairs leaving me dumbfounded and my heart beating wildly. Damn him and his games!