Chapter 43: Scheme

Snow's POV

"She what?" I asked. Xander called us in 7 in the morning to have a meeting about his failed plan. He's lucky all of our classes start at 11!

As payment for our early meeting he served us Ham and Cheese sandwiches that were delicious. He finally knows how to cook. We sat down in the kitchen. We were all present, except for Becky who I find not really part of our group. I'm not being mean or anything, there's just something strange about her.

"She thought it was left by a customer," Xander answered.

"Her shunganess has gone to a level that I can't comprehend," I retorted.

"Are you guys sure we should talk about this? Here?" Leslie asked.

"Yeah. Tulog mantika si Han."

"What's new?" We responded in unison.

"What's Plan B?" Dane asked taking a bite of his sandwich.

Xander explained the details which were too-

"Pre, isn't that a little... You know... Big?" Gio asked.

"Girls like big Gio," singit ko.

"Taong yebe hindi ikaw kausap ko," he sneered. I glared at him.

"Hey, no catfight." Leslie glared at us.

"She wants to experience everything," Xander defended.

"Yeah but, girls like it simple," Eren smiled.

We stared at him except Leslie who was giggling.

"What?" Eren asked raising a brow. "Can't a guy know what a girl wants?"

"Let's just plan it all out," singit ni Xander.

"Plan what? What are you all doing here? Reunion? Hindi niyo manlang sinabi! I could've cooked something up."

We all shared glances as Nie descended the stairs.

"You guys look constipated. What's wrong?" she asked.

"Buti okay ka na Nie." Singit ni Dane.

"Doing fine. Thanks to Xander." She sweetly smiled and walked towards the cupboards. I miss that smile of hers. She's really happy even though the bull she's gone through.

"What do you guys want to have?"

"Bacon and eggs please!" Lia suggested. Nie nodded. Thank you Dane for changing the topic.

After eating, Nie went up to take a shower.

"Okay. Bukas na natin gawin. Just don't tell her. Malakas pa naman kumutob si Nie," Lia suggested.

We agreed and waited for school.

Hannie's POV

Another normal day. Classes have resumed and I missed school a lot. Cramming na ito! Mrs. Simoun gave me all the homeworks, schoolworks and projects that I have to pass in the subjects I missed. I'm really thankful that she's my teacher, she's always helping me with school stuff and in return I help her too. Chesca, a sweet classmate of mine had the sweetest heart to take down notes for me.

"Chesca thank you!"

"No prob Nie. After what you've been through, willing ako."

As always, news about what Ryo did spread like wildfire. I don't know how and I do not want to know. Rumours spread that it wasn't attempted rape because I wanted him to do it. Like damn? Another rumour was, it was because Ryo was under the influence of drugs. Different versions from different mouths.