First I Love You

Ponyboy:
You and Pony had been dating for six months now and you were pretty sure you were in love with him. You just didn't know how to tell him. You were waitng to tell him. You were at the Curtis house with Pony celebrating his birthday. As you finished singing happy birthday to him Pony shot you a smile. Cake was cut and passed out. You met him outside on the porch while he was eating his cake. You sat next to him and rested your head on his shoulder.
"Happy birthday, babe," you said with a smile.
"Thank you, (Y/N). Thanks for coming," he replied.
"I wouldn't miss it for the world," you said before scooping a glob of icing onto your finger and wiping it on his nose. Pony laughed before taking his own finger full of icing and wiping it all over your face. It escalated quickly from there until you both had a face full of cake and you were straddling Pony's chest in the front yard. You pressed a kisss to lips and smiled when everything tasted sweet and surgary. "I love you, Pony."
He froze and you started to freak out. You knew you shouldn't have said that. It was too soon. He didn't feel that way about you. You sat up and started to get up. Pony grabbed your wrist and pulled you back down.
"I love you too, (Y/N)," Pony said as he snuck a hand into your hair so he could kiss you one more time.
Dally:
You did not want to be the first one to say I love you in this relationship. You knew it would only embarrass you. Dallas was not the kind of guy who did the whole love thing. You knew you were in love with him, though; that was for sure. You two were laying in bed together one night after making love. You'd never tell anyone that was what you called it in your head because you were supposed to be the tuff chick. But tonight had been really special. You felt a connection like never before with Dallas. You had your head on his chest and he was running his fingers through your hair. You weren't sure when you had become such a sap.
"(Y/N)?" he asked, sounding almost timid.
"Yeah?" you said similing and moving so you were laying on his chest with your chin rested in the middle his chest. You were looking at him with a smile.
"Don't laugh, okay? I just... I just wanted to tell you that I love you," he said rushng the last part out and adverting his eyes. Your smile nearly split your face in two. "See? you're laughing. I knew shouldn't have said anything."
"Are you kidding me, Dallas?" you said sitting up. "I'm not laughing! I'm smiling! I'm smiling because I love you too. God, I love you, too, Dallas Winston."
Darry:
It was the championship game and you were back on the sideline cheering on Darry and the rest of the team, but mostly Darry. You were so happy to see Darry playing so well. When the final buzzer went off and Darry's team had won you shouted with joy. Everyone rushed the field and you went with them. You found Darry and wrapped him in a huge hug. You kissed him deeply. When you pulled away you weren't thinking as you blurted it out.
"I love you, Darry," you said. You both seemed to freeze after you said it. This was a big deal for your relationship as neither one of you had said it before. You could see the panic in his eyes for a second but then it disappeared and was replaced with joy.
"I love you, too, (Y/N)," he said before picking you up in his arms and kissing you again.
Sodapop:
You knew Soda was nervous. You could tell by the way he couldn't sit still. The two of you were at the DX and after the fourth time that Soda had rearranged the candy bars you decided to speak up.
"What's up, babe?" you asked pushing yourself off the counter. You came up and wrapped your arms around his torso from behind. "You're nervous."
"I have something I need to tell you," he said fiddling with a Hershey's bar. "But it's kind of embarrassing."
"Soda, I've seen you naked and I've seen you drunk. I've seen you drunk and naked. I don't think you can really do anymore damage to my image of you."
"I thought you liked seeing me naked?" Soda said turning around in your arms so he could look at you with a dirty grin. You returned the grin.
"I might but you're gonna have to remind what exactly it looks like after work," you said playing with the bottom of his shirt and looking up at him through your eyelashes. You bit your lip.
"I love you, (Y/N)," He said pulling you into a tight hug and kissing you.
"I love you too, Soda, and your naked, sometimes drunk body."
Steve:
Steve had taken you down to the drag races and you two were having a blast. Steve was up to race in the last race and you'd convinced him to let you ride with him. Steve was excited and reving the engine. You laughed as he took off when the flag was dropped. Steve was speeding down the road ahead of the other car. But suddenly there was something in thr road and Steve had to swerve. The car went flying as it hit the curb. You blacked out as the car crashed down onto the sidewalk.
Steve suffered a broken left arm but you were so much worse. You had a severe head injury, fractured right arm, and a few broken ribs. You woke up in the hospital with Steve holding tightly to your good hand. He looked up and you saw how red his eyes were.
"Oh, god, (Y/N), you scared me so bad," Steve said as he pulled you into as much of a hug as he could without hurting you. "I thought you were dead or never going to wake up or something."
"I'm okay, Steve. Don't worry," you said trying to comfort the obviously distressed Steve.
"But I did, (Y/N). Look I have to tell you something right now," he said looking you strait in the eye. He paused and took a deep breath. "I love you, (Y/N). Sorry I just had to tell you that. I was really scared I'd lost you."
"I love you too," you said cutting him off and pressing a kiss to his lips. "I love you, too."
Johnny:
You had been out of town visiting your older brother. You had just gotten back and were sprinting to the lot to find your boyfriend. You hadn't seen him in weeks and you missed him like crazy. You spotted each other at the same time and in something similar to a cheesy romance movie you two clashed into each others arms. You kissed passionately.
"I missed you so much," you said when you two pulled away. Johnny smiled and held you closer.
"I missed you too," He said resting his forehead on yours. Johnny took your hand and you two started to walk to where Johnny had been haning out. "I don't think I'm ever going to let you out of my sight for that long again."
"I have to agree with you there, Johnny," you said smiling. "I think i love you too much to ever go that far away again."
"I love you too, (Y/N)."
Two-Bit:
Two had confessed his love to you many a time when he was drunk. You never said it back because when you told him about your feelings you wanted him to remember it. You were helping him babysit his little sister. You and her were in the middle of the living room dressed up in tutu's dancing around. You picked her up and spn her around laughing. You two danced and played around until she passed out on the couch. You were laying with her ready to go to sleep yourself. Two came in with a bag of chips. He passed it to you and smiled.
"You're really great with her," he said. "Do you want kids?"
"Yeah. Maybe one or two, when we're older," you said. It was than that Two shifted a little bit to look you in the eye.
"I love you, (Y/N). I really do," Two said fiddling with his fingers. "I should have told you that sooner. You're always taking care of me and of her and I appreciate it. I love you."
"I love you too," you said leaning into kiss him gently.

A/N: Here's another update. Thanks for all the support. It's amazing how many reads this has gotten. I never thought that my writing would be this popular. Thank you all.