Rejected

A/N: I'm trying to get back into writing and this is the best way I know how. Let me know what y'all think! Part two?

Ponyboy: You had been cast as Juliet in the school play and while you were nervous, the nerves were outweighed by excitement because Pony had been cast as Romeo. For several months you'd been nursing a crush on him and now you had the perfect opportunity to spend a lot of time with him. Every day after school the two of you had rehearsal, going over your lines and practicing the blocking. Spending all that time with Pony was great but you felt your crush growing and you were scared to tell him. All your friends said that he clearly felt the same. There was no way he was that good of an actor. It built up your confidence. One day you were alone in the theatre, practicing the balcony scene and as you watch Pony give Romeo's monologue you felt your heart beat faster and faster. You almost missed your line and stumbled through the scene. All you could think about how the scene ended. You two had yet to practice the kiss but something about this run through felt different. As the kiss loomed you made a decision. Pony finished his line and you pressed your lips to his. For a wonderful minute, everything seemed perfect until Pony jerked back.

"What the hell, (Y/N)?" He asked. "I thought we were gonna wait until the show!"

"You just were doing so well. I got inspired," You tried to save yourself from the embarrassment. "You're a great actor."

"Stop (Y/N). Just stop. Look I know you have a crush on me but I thought we could put it aside just to get through the show." Pony was practically yelling at you by the time he finished. Your face was burning as he did. You felt like you were gonna cry and throw up all at the same time.

"I... I'm so sorry. I have to go," you stammered before sprinting off stage and out of the theatre. You just hoped that Pony couldn't see the tears streaming down your cheeks.

Dally: You and Dally had been friends with benefits for a while now and while you loved the sex you were quickly catching feelings for the so-called bad boy. The nights that you'd spent together after doing the deed you two would stay up and talk. Dally was way smarter than he acted and he was funny. You were falling for him and fast. Tonight was one of those nights. You were laying in bed wrapped up in a sheet, watching Dally sleep. He'd drifted off just a few minutes ago. You carefully brushed a hair off his forehead.

"I wish I could tell you the truth," you whispered. "I think I'm in love with you Dallas Winston."

In a flash, his eyes opened and he sat up.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me, (Y/N)," he hissed. "This was supposed to be a booty call. Nothing more. Jesus Christ. What's wrong with you? Are you stupid?"

You opened your mouth to say something but nothing came out. Dally continued to cuss and swear and at some point, you started crying as he did. You got up and dressed as fast as you could. Barefoot and shaken you ran from Tim's and out into the night. As you sprinted you swore that you would never see Dally again.

Darry: It was a Sadie Hawkins dance. All the girls were picking out their dates and buying their dresses. But there was only one boy you wanted to go with. Ever since Darry had literally ran into you the two of you had gotten really close. He was your dream guy, your superman. Now with two days left to the dance you knew you had to make a move. You stayed after cheerleading practice and waited for the football team to finish. Darry came up to you on the bleachers as they finished.

"(Y/N)! What are you doing here?" he asked as he sat his football helmet down.

"Hey, Darry. I have... I have something to ask you," you said and fiddled with the hem of your sweater. "I was just wondering if you... if you wanted to go to the Sadie Hawkins dance with me?" You couldn't look at him, your eyes were fixed on the ground.

The Outsiders Preferencesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें