Chapter 12

PETE

At 9 Pete's standing outside Vegas's room. Heartbeat accelerating , he's never been to Vegas's room before. The only reason Pete comes upstairs is to feed khun spikes, Vegas's hedgehog.

Taking a deep breath Pete knocks on the door. Once, twice, thrice...no response. Pete tries calling him then,
"Khun Vegas!" Still no response, Vegas must be deeply asleep.

Pete can't make up his mind whether to go inside or not, Vegas didn't give him any particular instructions on how to wake him up. But he said he has a meeting to attend, if Pete doesn't hurry Vegas might get angry at him.

Chewing nervously on bottom lips Pete decides to give it a go, he's also curious about Vegas's room, just a little bit.

"I'm coming in, khun Vegas!" He declares before entering.

Vegas's room is fairly big. Different shades of black, white and grey adorned the walls and the furnitures. Almost no other colour visible. That's so Vegas of him, Pete thinks.

In the middle of the room is a big king sized bed with white sheets, Pete slowly approaches the sleeping figure on it.

Vegas is sleeping shirtless, prone on his chest. White duvet covering upto middle of his back. Pete flushes a little at how muscular and fit Vegas's body looks even under the covers.

"Khun Vegas!" He calls, clearing his throat," it's 9 am already, aren't you getting up?"

Vegas groans a little in his sleep, turns his face away from the noise and goes back to sleep.

Pete sighs, this is going to be hard.

He tries to call a few more times but Vegas has no planning on getting up.
Maybe he should try shaking him a bit? What if he doesn't like your touch? His brain supplies.

But there's not much time for hesitancy. Determined, Pete bends forwards, one knee dipping into the soft mattress of the bed. With a slightly trembling hand he reaches out for Vegas's shoulder and gives a light tug. Vegas tries to move away from the touch, muscles tensing where Pete's hand is touching. Pete tugs again a bit harder this time and verbally calls out Vegas's name.

Suddenly Vegas's other arm comes to grip on Pete's wrist and before he can understand what's happening he's been flipped over, back on the sheets and Vegas is looming over, straddling him. His knees around Pete's hips, caging his body.

Pete's eyes go wide, heart racing almost near his throat. He tries to free his wrist but Vegas grips his other one as well pinning both above his head. Vegas stares straight at Pete, his gaze sharp but a little unfocused probably from sleeping. It's like Vegas is not fully himself.

Pete looks away. He feels exposed, like his skin is on fire under Vegas's gaze. He wants to say something but nothing comes out. Instead he tries to bodily move away, struggling under Vegas's iron grip. His hips buckle up involuntarily and something large and hard under Vegas's pjs touches his lower belly. Pete freezes, stops moving altogether, eyes shooting up to Vegas's face in shock. There's an evil smirk laced in the corner of Vegas's mouth. Eyes more focused now, boring into Pete's own.

Pete forgets to exhale, blush creeping up his whole face. He snaps shut his eyes.

Then suddenly Vegas is releasing him. A low rumbling laugh can be heard as the weight lifts up his body. Pete dares to open his eyes again. Vegas is now sitting beside him, leaning over arms extended back on the bed.

Pete sits up quickly. Feeling embarrassed beyond words. Vegas chuckles, "what's wrong kitty? Never seen a morning wood?" And Pete thinks he might just evaporate. His whole face must be red by now.

Hurriedly he scrambles off the bed. After adjusting his clothes and composure a bit he bows to Vegas, refusing to make an eye contact again.

"Good morning khun Vegas! You have a meeting now. I'll be off then." He somehow manages to choke out, then he's turning on his heels and rushing out of the room before his legs can give away. If Pete's not mistaken he hears Vegas chuckling as he makes his way out.

Pete keeps avoiding Vegas for the rest of the day. And he can't seem to get the incident out of his head. Is it because he's virgin? Why else would another man's hard on fluster him so much. He doesn't understand why Vegas has such effect on him. Maybe Pete's just too much repressed and his body is asking for release.

He tries to touch himself in the shower but Vegas's face keeps popping up in his head and the feelings of his shaft under the fabric. Pete could guess from the outline alone, Vegas is big. Flustered, he gives up.

He pointedly avoids looking at Vegas while serving dinner that night. Vegas seems to find this pretty entertaining. He doesn't attempt small talks with Pete like usual, instead keeps following him around with his eyes. Pete feels hyper-aware of himself under Vegas's gaze and breathes out properly only after coming back to his room.

Next day, P'Sean finds him in his class. A group of boys and girls flocking behind him probably for some drama. Pete greets him curtly. Is he going to pick on him for that day? Pete tries not to show any weakness, fingers crumpling the corners of the pages of his text book in front.

He feels a hand over his shoulder and flinches. P'Sean chuckles loudly, "Relax Pete, people would think I'm bullying you." Pete gets deja vu.

"I'm just here to tell you, you did an amazing job in the project and I'm gonna reward you like I promised." He speaks close to Pete's ear. Pete tenses, not liking the tone.

"We're gonna celebrate tonight at my favourite bar, and you have to be there. You'll come, right pete?" He pretends to ask for his consent.

Pete nods stiffly. Tension evident in his body language. Satisfied with his reaction P'Sean leaves.

Pete sighs, when will he get to be free?