Chapter- 1

A/N POV

The brown-haired girl was setting the items properly on the shelf of the convenience store she works at when she was about to fall from the ladder, she was using to keep the food packets on the higher shelves.

She got ready to face the hard floor, but the impact never came. She had her eyes closed when she heard a very familiar voice, "You are so clumsy little bunny."

Kiara finally opened her eyes to see that her best friend none other than Jeon Jungkook had caught her just in time. "Thanks, big bunny," Kiara said smiling widely which made Jungkook smile too.

Jungkook gently helped Kiara come down the stairs, "How many times have I told you if you have to do stuff like this call me." Jungkook scolded her.

"So, you are saying that I should call you in between your practices that come down here and help me set this stuff on the shelves." Kiara said crossing her arms against her chest and continued, "Sure Namjoon hyung will personally come down here and shave off my eyebrows and Bang PD Nim will ban us from even meeting each other. Plus, I don't need anyone to help me with anything I can handle everything." She finished her rap with how she is independent and does not need anyone.

"Geez women calm down I get it. You literally started rapping like Jin hyung, if possible, more dangerous than him." Jungkook said holding his hands up in the air as a surrender sign while Kiara just smiled upon hearing Seokjin's name who is like a mother to her. Always nagging and taking care of her.

Since those 7 dumbos are her only family. She never had any family, she still remembers running away from her abusive foster family and ending up in Korea. She had started working tons of part-time jobs and got into a good school through a scholarship, while still working part-time jobs.

The first time she met Jungkook was when she was working in a library as a part-timer, she was on the ladder and setting the books on the higher shelf when she was about to fall, but Jungkook caught her just in time. She didn't really know who he was, because, from the first day she came to Korea, she just worked and studied her butt off just so she could become something independent and good.

And seeing that Kiara didn't know who Jungkook was he thought that maybe befriending her would be a good thing because she won't use him for his fame or money. And soon enough Kiara met all the other 6 members and then she got to know that they were the famous BTS boyband she hears her classmates always talk about.

She was mad at Jungkook at first for not telling her and thinking that she would use him for his fame and money but then understood his reasons too. Because being famous and finding local true friends is hard. Since then those 7 dumbos are her family but no one really knows about Kiara and their friendship, since Seokjin wanted her to be safe.

"Hey, so your 17th birthday is on its way. What are you planning on doing?" Jungkook asked as he leaned on the counter while Kiara was standing behind it with a bored expression on her face.

"I have no freaking idea. You know how I feel about these birthdays and stuff." She said working on the computer as Jungkook just rolled his eyes. He was about to say something when they heard the sound of the door opening. Both looked up to see 4 men in black suits and lastly, a man in over shiny black suit came in.

"Ms. Kiara, we need to talk to you." The man in over shiny black suit said in his deep voice which made Jungkook push Kiara behind him due to his best friend over protectiveness. "It's about your real family." The man finished, which made Kiara push aside Jungkook lightly and nodded, "What about my real family." She said with a serious tone and expression.

Hey guys! So, I decided to keep the first chapter a bit short about just Kiara and her past and present life. But from next chapters there is real fun, when she will meet the other main characters. Please vote and comment, Thank You...