Chapter- 17

A/N POV

To say that Kiara was shocked would be a false accusation now. She was just disappointed, after witnessing how the Kocher High School in reality was. To say that the school was filled with nothing but rich brats was something Kiara definitely expected.

It was as if there was a hierarchy going on, and most of the students fell in either the semi-highest level or just one level down from it. It all depended on how much the student's family was loaded. But no one belonged in the highest, Kiara knew there was a top level. There always is one. She just didn't know that it was her own brother and his three childhood friends. 

However, there was this one girl who was categorized in the low level. But she was the richest person when it came to being a good person. Gorya Thitara Jundee, the moment Kiara saw her sitting alone on her chair doing her work and ignoring the world as if didn't exist, amazed Kiara. 

Kiara made a decision to sit beside the same girl, and guess what? The moment she did so they both started talking and haven't stopped till the teacher came into the classroom. Even then they continued to talk through chits.

"Let's go to the cafeteria, "Gorya chimed pulling Kiara from her seat. Kiara was so deep in thought about what had happened last night and just how close she was to talking to Jungkook that she didn't hear a word Gorya said after the bell rung, "Kiara!" Kiara finally snapped out of her thoughts and looked at Gorya with a confused expression, "I said let's go to the cafeteria, it's lunchtime. I also want you to meet my friend Hana."

"Yeah okay." Kiara nodded, a little anxietic about meeting any other person. 

"But wait!" Gorya stopped in her tracks with such intensity that Kiara almost heard the car brake noise coming from her shoes, "I need to tell you something. It's for your own safety." She looked around trying to be as discreet as possible, "There is a group here- a monstrosity of people might be a better word for them. Four boys, the richest amongst everyone in this school and maybe even in the whole of Thailand as well. But they are massive bullies, the most aggressive and ruthless ones at that. And the teachers cannot say a word in fear of losing their jobs." Kiara nodded having a feeling that these four boys might be the four idiots she's been dealing with since she came here.

"Stay away from them," Gorya warned and both the girls headed out of the classroom towards the cafeteria. Kiara thought about the four boys but then again she doubted that those boys would be her brother and his friends. They were sort of nice to her...... Kavin and MJ were until the beach scene happened and she hadn't seen MJ around after that. Thyme well there encounters where nothing but Kiara hitting him. Ren, let's not go there. 

She hasn't told Gorya about Kavin being her big brother and she doesn't think it's necessary. What are the chances that Gorya would even know him or his friends? 

Kiara and Gorya were seated on one of the cafeteria's tables when a girl came running towards them. From her shoes to her hairpin, she screamed out the pick me girl vibes. But maybe Kiara was reading too much into it, she didn't even know the girls, and yet she started judging her. She felt kind of guilty for doing that.

"Gorya! Hey-" The girl stopped mid-sentence as soon as she noticed Kiara sitting opposite Gorya on the table. She stared at Kiara and where she was sitting. 

'Maybe this is where she sits.' She thought to herself but shrugged it off. It's not like her name is carved on the seat. 

"Oh Hana, this is my new friend Kiara! Kiara this is Hana." Gorya introduced both the girls to each other and both of them exchanged light hellos to each other before going back to eating.

"So where are you from?" Hana asked Kiara breaking the silence between the three. Kiara looked up to Hana, doubting if she should tell anyone where she is from. Because it doesn't matter, she's going to go back to Seoul anyway. Bangkok might be her birthplace, but her home definitely is Seoul.

 "Seoul," Kiara replied and went back to eating her food.

"Perra!" Bitch. Hana mumbled to herself in Spanish, thinking that no one would understand what she said.

"Sé que soy esa perra, no hay necesidad de estar celosa." I know I am that bitch, no need to be jealous. Kiara replied back in Spanish, "Ssibal!" Fucktard. She finished in Korean.

"What the hell is going on? Are you two having a language battle or what?" Gorya laughed trying to lighten the mood, also she didn't understand a word both the other girls just exchanged.

"I am just going to go. I just remembered I left my phone in the classroom." Hana mumbled standing up and turning about exiting. But the unfortunate had to befall the unfortunate bitch.

After bumping into him, Hana spilled her plate still full of food right on Thyme's shoes. Kiara's eyes widen a little at seeing her brother and his friends all standing there. Thyme looked at his shoes and then back at Hana, if looks could kill Hana would have been dead by now.

"Do you know how much these costs?" Thyme still didn't seem to have noticed Kiara's presence none of the boys had. After a moment MJ's gaze fell on her and his eyes widened, he remembered what he had done last night and was extremely guilty about it. He knew Kiara would hate him, but his friend had just got his sister back. And maybe even he didn't want her to leave.

Hana shook in fear as she kept mumbling a train of apologies, "They are custom-made in Paris, and you ruined them." Thyme's voice was low but it held a dangerous edge to it.

Kiara glanced at the shoes and mentally gagged, they sucked in her opinion. Hana bend down to clean Thyme's shoes and even though Kiara doesn't really like Hans she hated Thyme for behaving this way. Even a toddler isn't as stubborn as Thyme is.

Kiara looked at Gorya who was gripping her spoon tightly in her hands, as if she was hesitating but at the same time holding her anger back.

"Enough Thyme!" All the murmurs volume down as all the students including the four boys averted their attention towards the person who dared to raise their voice at Thyme Akira Paramannatra, "These shoes suck, be thankful that they got ruined so now you got an excuse to dump them." Kiara continued and looked directly at Thyme, "What a baby, gosh!" She shook her head and exited the cafeteria with her arms crossed against her chest.

To say that everyone was beyond shocked would be an understatement. No one has ever raised their voice at Thyme, and now this new admission did without any fear and even had the audacity to just walk away.

Kevin chuckled at his sister's antics and ran behind her. On the other hand, Thyme wasn't in the mood to get his balls kicked yet again so he exited the cafeteria as well followed by MJ. It's not like Thyme's scared of Kiara, he just cares for her, that's all. That night when he brought food to her and they started talking he felt and peace with her presence. She felt like the little sister he always wished to have.

I can't believe that Hana's intentional stupidity and Thyme's ego over his hideous shoes is how Gorya and Thyme had their first interaction. Anygays, hey guys! I will have to inform you that my updating schedule will be a little improper for some time. And I apologize in advance for that. 

I also wanted to ask, if would you guys like to read fanfiction on Ryu Si-o from the drama 'Stong Girl Gang Nam Soon'? I am also working on a Park Sungoon fanfic. Which one would you like to read after this story? Also, vote and comment your thoughts. Thank you...